• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also...

Dear Indians,

Give us all your coaches.

xoxo,

Pittsburgh

They're gonna need more than coaches :)

For the Pirates to get off to a good start we need a coach who understands our strengths. The Indians are in a similar market to the Pirates and stealing some of their staff and scouts will help us a lot.

Jim Tracy tried to manage us as if we were the Dodger's teams he managed, which was a bad idea.

The Pirate's have a lot of pieces to the puzzle in the right spot, we'll get there.

Indeed, God bless them. Just makes the Sox run that much easier with the Yanks out of the way.

Now it's time for you to die.

On an unrelated note: How weird is it that you work with a dude I went to college with who is one of my co-worker's best friends? Small world!

Time to die? Hmmm. I see this going six and I see the Sox pulling it off. They've got the first two games at Fenway under their belts and at least one at the Jake, probably game 5. Then it's back home to win game 6. I'm with benchwarmer that it's going to be a good series, but the Sox have the fire in their eyes now that they started losing at the end of the regular season. They have that post-season venom. Now lets just hope a long rest before Friday's game doesn't set them back at all.

And, yeah, Scott, small effing world.

i hope cleveland obliterates boston. of course then you will have a world series that noooo one cares about at all (sorry scott ;) )

i mean ratings wise Yanks v Cubs would have been the highest rated WS in 50 years. If its Colorado v Cleveland... no one outside of those markets is going to notice the games are even on.