Prefer buying records alone or with friends?

Thoughts?

There are only few people I enjoy buying records with.

Sometimes, I'll shop alone.

Some think asking someone to go record shopping with you is one of the biggest honors you can bestow on a person.

I don't enjoy buying records with the wife, she's always in a hurry.

Let me know what you all prefer...............

My girlfriend took me to a record store in Akron last week because that's where she goes to school. She was very excited to take me there but was obviously bored out of her mind while I looked through every single record they had. Not sure what she expected.

The best is record shopping with my dad. We'd always hit up the local Goodwill stores when I was a kid. They had thousands of records back then, so it took two people to get through them all in a timely fashion. Now we go to Jerry's Records a couple times a year and spend several hours there. We also hit up local book sales (there's always records) and the occasional craigslist seller. I love it.

Alone most of the time. I don't mind shopping with people but i always feel guilty an hour or so in when i'm still looking and they are close to tears, saying that i do tend to drag the occasional person around with me.

There are only really two people i hang out with on a regular basis who are also into vinyl, its always fun to go shopping with them - but it can't lead to confrontation...nothing like your best pal picking up the find of day when it should of been you! Haha.

Alone most of the time. I don't mind shopping with people but i always feel guilty an hour or so in when i'm still looking and they are close to tears, saying that i do tend to drag the occasional person around with me.

There are only really two people i hang out with on a regular basis who are also into vinyl, its always fun to go shopping with them - but it can't lead to confrontation...nothing like your best pal picking up the find of day when it should of been you! Haha.

there aren't any record stores around here, so usually when my girlfriend and i go to austin, she has to accompany me. I feel bad because I spend at least and hour or two looking through the store, and i can tell she's bored. I feel worse because I usually hit up 4 or 5 shops. But she says it's okay since we rarely get to go and understands it's my only chance to look. This is what makes her a great girlfriend.