WHATEVER UPDATE in case you didn't read the SM thr

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissthesharks
are these done for good!?!? i don't see it in the store anymore and i didn't get the chance to order one..

No mas. I like to pretend I got the last one.

are these done for good!?!? i don't see it in the store anymore and i didn't get the chance to order one..

I hope not! I haven't had a chance to order one either, and was going to order one very soon...

seriously, it sucks. i was literally going to place an order in like two days, now i can't get one.

Guest kissthesharks
It is a really good idea, its cheap and you have the element of surprise, I can see Virgil bringing it back, I'm sure he made a shit ton with it

Not to mention a great way to get rid of overstock.

Whatever's are temporarily no longer not because we lost a bunch of money, but because we are super slammed for holiday shipping and we want to wait a little while to offer it again so we don't send people the same records.

I think overall it was successful. We wanted to get rid of a bunch of overstock and we did. Thanks to all who participated, OI hope everyone got their $5 worth.

I'd wonder how much he actually made. Obviously, a lot of the records he sent cost more than $5 wholesale/or to press. Granted, that was offset by CDs, magazines and other stuff.

i think it was more of a way to clear overstock, have a little fun with everyone moreso than a way to make money... Most of the boxes seem to have a cost over 8-10 bucks.... and some dudes pulled some primo stuff.