WHATEVER UPDATE in case you didn't read the SM thr

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got three of these badboys coming today. i am excited. these are my first ones. my mailman must love me.

got these today, kinda disappointed.

#1 -- bunch of posters

#2 -- AJJ/Cobra Skulls Split

Two Cow Garage/ JR Juggernaut

#3 -- 50 Foot Wave

The Banner

I'd ask if anyone wants to trade but it sounds like a lot of people are getting similar whatevers

we are worried a 15 year old with pissed off parents gets it, but that is what makes Whatever a surprise and as I've said before, we don't have enough surprises in life anymore.

And I trust it'll be decent beer so we can ween kids off the Bud Light shit.

Bud Light is way too expensive. Keystone is where it's at.

Just got my latest Whatever in the mail, and boy oh boy, was it a doozy. My box contained:

A Life Once Lost - Iron Gag LP

Useless ID - The Lost Broken Bones LP

50 Foot Wave - Power + Light LP

Norma Jean - The Anti Mother LP

But wait, there's more! My box also contained:

Suburban Home Records belt

Drag The River coozie

Blackout Pact T-shirt

Empty pack of Marlboro Lights

"Autographed" picture of Jeffree Star

Four copies of Alternative Press magazine

You think it stopped there? Incorrect. I also received a FIRST PRESSING OF MAYBE I'LL CATCH FIRE BY ALKALINE TRIO!

...at least, that's what I was led to believe by the record sleeve and sticker on the cover. When I pulled the record out, it was a Heavy Heavy Low Low record. Ultimate burn.

And last but most certainly not least? I finally got my beef jerky! That's worth the $5.00 price tag alone (even though it probably costs, like, $1.69 in stores or something). Thanks, Suburban Home, for the best Festivus ever!

Guest kissthesharks
I was just about to place another order, but it seems that the Whatever is now a thing of the past. Sad.

Would it not let you order one? I tried to order 2 about an hour ago and it said I could only order 1.

I was just about to place another order, but it seems that the Whatever is now a thing of the past. Sad.

Would it not let you order one? I tried to order 2 about an hour ago and it said I could only order 1.

The listing's gone. I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't find it in the store. But when I tried the link at the top of this thread, I realized what happened.

Also, el-oh-freakin'-el at Scott getting copies of AP.

Guest kissthesharks

The listing's gone. I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't find it in the store. But when I tried the link at the top of this thread, I realized what happened.

Also, el-oh-freakin'-el at Scott getting copies of AP.

This means I might have gotten the last whatever!

Guest adam526

After almost a month of waiting, a few VC hiccups, and a few emails later - I finally got my order with my Whatever box included. I got the A.K.A's LP. Bummer.