Weasel/Riverdales off Asian Man, onto Recess

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ben weasel sat next to mike while taking a math test based on the stereotype that asians are good at math, mike got pissed that this assclown was cheating off him and told the teacher that ben was cheating. so ben took his ball and went home.

or

ben found out that mike voted for obama, and totally lost his shit.

I bet Mike filled out his scan-tron and then he erased and poor Ben failed it, final chance to graduate.

Okay, here's the actual story, albeit one without "naming names":

Mike Park is good friends with someone who Ben really, really doesn't like. Ben told Mike to essentially stop being friends with said dude, and Mike said no. In response, Ben pulled his catalog. The end.

This is seriously what the reason is, and it's just as retarded as it sounds.

Mike Park is good friends with someone who Ben really, really doesn't like. Ben told Mike to essentially stop being friends with said dude, and Mike said no. In response, Ben pulled his catalog. The end.

could it be Toby from Red Scare?

it'll be posted when mike feels he should post it.

"enough of this TMZ/Perez Hilton-style rumor mongering...(statements without "proof" = rumor)"

the proof is in my email.

there are 2 sides to every story.

mikes side might not be bens side

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't ruin this for us.

this.

this.

Sounds like this person is potentially Brendan Kelley. This is like Punk Rock Page 6.

well we have 2 people in a row that are wrong...

So you are in the know on this too? Wow, so many people know about this already, why doesn't someone just come out and say it? Scared of being that guy I guess, or is it because some people don't really know the full story...not saying that I know, or really care per say, what is going on, but how many people who are voicing opinions have actually heard both sides of this (meaning, who here has talked to both BW AND MP)? ???

i've seen, heard and read BW's side as to why he left. i wasn't told to say anything....and i wasn't told to keep my mouth shut. im just being respectful to milke. not only is he a good friend but he's my boss and i have a band who works well with his label.

i was just giving my 2 cents and letting people know....ben is a piece of shit. scott has some of it right....but there is more to it. it's all childish and i hope recess decides not to work with his sorry ass.

edit: after posting this i realize some of the riverdales board geeks are gonna send this to ben which will get back to mike...but fret not as we'll be laughin the whole way!

hense why i called him out on all his bullshit..Someone up here just posted a few posts above this about the riot fest fiasco. Well if others know about the fiasco then i must not have been wrong when i called him out on it but was told i was a liar and spreading rumors.

hense why i called him out on all his bullshit..Someone up here just posted a few posts above this about the riot fest fiasco. Well if others know about the fiasco then i must not have been wrong when i called him out on it but was told i was a liar and spreading rumors.

You ARE a liar and you WERE spreading rumors. I was backstage at Riotfest. Nothing you said even came remotely close to happening. You repeat 3rdhand accounts of shit like you saw it with your own eyes, then act fucking offended when called out on your bullshit.