Weasel/Riverdales off Asian Man, onto Recess

flapping my gums? do you think mike really cares that i don't like ben? or that i think he's a piece of shit? mike could careless....in fact he just called me. grow up hunny! xoxo

Do you think as an employee for AMR, you running your mouth here reflects positively on the label?

im entitled to my opinion. my views have nothing to do with amr.

i see how you are trying to turn this....it's pretty funny. not once did i ever say these are the views of AMR...no pete....these are mine....call ben and see if you both can come up with something better.

nice try...maybe

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing that would make this better is if...ben called joe and told joe to pull the queers....and called dan and told dan to pull noise by numbers.

so bens thinking is this: i don't like someone, and if you don't like them we can work or be friends.

sounds like 3rd grade to me.

write back when you have something good to say. huggies pete!

How long have you been working for AMR?

does it matter how long i have been working for mike? are you coming up with a master plan with ben to take me down....and tarnish the name of one of the best record labels around?

everyone takes ben with a grain of salt....and from the looks of it...i'd say not many people like him.

I was at Riot Fest. Ben Weasel's merch was no higher priced than any other headlining band's merch.

Also, there was no "fiasco" regarding who was supposed to headline. Ben never wanted to headline. He always thought the Trio was headlining, and when he found out he was being billed above the Trio, he asked the Riot Fest organizers to flip-flop the two bands.

I'm not going out of my way to defend Ben Weasel (I don't know the guy and have only spoken with him once over the phone, and he was cordial enough); I'm just a fan of facts over gossip.

does it matter how long i have been working for mike? are you coming up with a master plan with ben to take me down....and tarnish the name of one of the best record labels around?

everyone takes ben with a grain of salt....and from the looks of it...i'd say not many people like him.

I like how you try to act like these are only your opinions and in no way connected to AMR, except for the fact that you are discussing the label's business in public and spreading rumors about it's former artists.

Seems like you are right guy to be so very concerned about business ethics.

You are like a 5th rate Perez Hilton.

I was at Riot Fest. Ben Weasel's merch was no higher priced than any other headlining band's merch.

Also, there was no "fiasco" regarding who was supposed to headline. Ben never wanted to headline. He always thought the Trio was headlining, and when he found out he was being billed above the Trio, he asked the Riot Fest organizers to flip-flop the two bands.

I'm not going out of my way to defend Ben Weasel (I don't know the guy and have only spoken with him once over the phone, and he was cordial enough); I'm just a fan of facts over gossip.

How fucking dare you!

flapping my gums? do you think mike really cares that i don't like ben? or that i think he's a piece of shit? mike could careless....in fact he just called me. grow up hunny! xoxo

Do you think as an employee for AMR, you running your mouth here reflects positively on the label?

It does to me (makes me think he's a good guy to work for)

the only thing that would make this better is if...ben called joe and told joe to pull the queers....and called dan and told dan to pull noise by numbers.

so bens thinking is this: i don't like someone, and if you don't like them we can work or be friends.

sounds like 3rd grade to me.

write back when you have something good to say. huggies pete!

I would not be surprised if this happened, along with The Riptides. How's their new LP anyway?

Thanks for clearing it up, I've heard a lot of shit on this and I'm more inclined to believe you than random internet shit slingers.

Scott and I butt heads frequently, but he's always honest.

Thanks for clearing it up, I've heard a lot of shit on this and I'm more inclined to believe you than random internet shit slingers.

Good thing you didn't repeat any of that stuff you heard or anything like that. You know?

If anything F.T.W.'s presence on this board has made me like asian man even more. As a trader he is one of the best and as a poster he has always said what he had to say in a pleasant manner.

i dig the riptides record....i took a few spins...i celebrate the entire amr catalog. and to repellent.....mikes know my opinons from the day i started. kill the musicians is the only good thing in my opinion ben has done...oh and his solo record.

it was posted here...not by me....and crazy things were being said, i said no those are not the reason ben is pulling his shit. then someone else posted.

i'll end on this....

pick up this deal. 29 bux for 100 dollars of shit you can keep, trade, or sell.

You are like a 5th rate Perez Hilton ( i don't have time to google this shit, who is it?)

edit: the fact that you have time to know who perez hilton isnt very punk of you! xo

thanks for the kind words paul. amr is something i hold close to me. i have been a huge fan of all the bands on the label....even bands i was told i was crazy for liking by others. don't get me wrong...i wanna be a homosexual is a great song....there are alot of good songs by ben....but if looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....must be a duck...and it always bums me out to find out people i once liked turn out to be just shit!

being liked by people has nothing to do with business. If BW want's to move his shit to another businesss partner, it probably has nothing to do with how nice Mike Park is, it probably has to do with him having a family and this being his main source of providing for him and his family. Don't let things you hear about people you've never met sway how much you like the music, that's pretty high school.

from the sorce..you couldn't be more wrong.

lets pick this apart with out going to far into it....cus like justin i know whats going on.

ben has never in his life had a label that has paid him what he wanted and paid him on time. the ONLY LABEL TO EVER DO IT THE WAY HE WANTED WAS AMR. flat out the guy is a piece of shit. and if he lost his voice tomorrow and could never sing i wouldn't shead a fucking tear.

Aside from the first line, what parts of your post were just deflecting speculation? Know what else isn't punk? Overpaying for vinyl.

did you and him team up when the news hit punknews.org?

Do you really wanna go here again, Jeff? I mean I have time to kill just say the word.

i will say this. you sure do a lot of sticking up for ben especially after you told me you don't stick up for your friends after the whole ali/sarah incident.