new thrice

Guest falloutcollapse

i think firebreather is already one of my favorite songs, i've listened to it 10 times today already.

obsessed? kinda, i guess.

i think i can speak for a collective (no pun intended) whole that if anyone is going to the shows on 18-19 october, they NEED to tell us what vinyl is out on tour with them/brand new/mewithoutyou.

i am praying BN is secretly bringing devil and god

Hey xfedaykinx, I was just checking out your list and I'm pretty sure the Isis Remix Box set is out of 100. Just to let you know!

from the roboticempire myspace blog:

"We've kept a small secret here at Robotic Empire.... remember a while ago when we released all of those ISIS "Oceanic Remix" LPs? Well, we stashed 300 copies from each pressing for a box set that's taken us TWO YEARS to finish. Worth the wait? We think so, but you can be the judge for yourself:"

thanks, though

Hey xfedaykinx, I was just checking out your list and I'm pretty sure the Isis Remix Box set is out of 100. Just to let you know!

from the roboticempire myspace blog:

"We've kept a small secret here at Robotic Empire.... remember a while ago when we released all of those ISIS "Oceanic Remix" LPs? Well, we stashed 300 copies from each pressing for a box set that's taken us TWO YEARS to finish. Worth the wait? We think so, but you can be the judge for yourself:"

thanks, though

word!

Guest scriptedrain

"Digital Sea" came on in my Winamp and I didn't even recognize it was Thrice until the voice had kicked in for a couple lines. Slow, electronic, dare I say this... Radiohead-ish? I love it, but it is definitely going to take a bit to get used to the idea that THIS is same the band that wrote "The Artist in the Ambulance."

I listened to "Firebreather" next, again not knowing what to expect considering it's from a completely different volume / theme and - at this point - who the fuck knows what this band is going for. My God are the guitars heavy... and this definitely evokes Vheissu more than any other work Thrice has made. Solid track, and a lot better intro than "The Image of the Invisible" (am I the only one who hated that track from day one?).

Consider me stoked for all 4 volumes.

- Jeff