FREE LP : THE PLAYING FAVORITES "I Remember..." LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THE PLAYING FAVORITES "I Remember When I Was Pretty" LP blue w/ white speckles FREE WITH PURCHASE

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH058-1BwWsFREE

ONLY 1 COPY PER PERSON PLEASE

Last week, we gave away 30 copies of the Druglords of the Avenues LP and I think it went pretty well so this week, I would like to give away 30 copies of the Playing Favorites LP, "I Remember When I Was Pretty". For those of you who are not familiar, The Playing Favorites are: Joey Cape (Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut), Luke Tierney (Penfifteen Club), Marko DeSantis (Sugarcult, Bad Astronaut, Popsicko), Mick Flowers (The Rentals, The Lapdancers, Popsicko), and Tim Cullen (Summercamp, Popsicko). If you ask me the album is pretty much pop perfection and while it might be a tough listen listening to different singers and songwriters in one group, there are so many incredible songs. The album was pressed on 3 different variants, but all we have left is the Blue w/ White Speckles.

I am actually sitting on a 7 song double 7" that may one day come out featuring different versions of the songs on this album and a few songs not found on this debut album. And there had been talk about doing a Playing Favorites / Limbeck Under the Influence but I am not sure when or if this will ever happen. If I get news, I will be sure to keep you posted.

If you are interested in picking up a copy of this album for free all you have to do is order $15 or more worth of records and add this to your cart using the product link above. Stream the album here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/11/16/free-lp-the-playing-favorites-i-remember-lp-w-purchase/

"I am actually sitting on a 7 song double 7" that may one day come out featuring different versions of the songs on this album and a few songs not found on this debut album."

this should happen!

also, Virgil, when you posted all the test presses recently, you said you were gonna check to see if you have one for this to put up.. did that ever happen? were there any found?

wow, lots of great ideas guys. I appreciate all of the suggestions.

I am not completely opposed to putting it out; been waiting on art for a while. The songs are so good in this 7 song session.