PO: Coalecse OX EP UP at Relapse!

I realize all that. I still hadn't heard anywhere that this was supposed to be a one-sided record though... it's about 17 minutes long I think. So I guess, while that's more time than you really "should" put on a side, it's a possibility. Personally, I wouldn't put anything over 13 minutes on a side.

17 minutes is pretty standard for a lot of rock records.

http://twitpic.com/ls9yf

Has the pictcture of the B-Side etching, of course it's the OX design they've been putting on everything. I picked up the knife, lighter and a few other coalesce items from BCD and have my order on hold for when they get their vinyl ing. Customer service there is AWESOM, thank Meghan!

BCD is awesom, the Knife they have is awesome too. Not a knife colector but i knew it was gonna be bad ass! Just like this EP, i think their "Experimental" shit is awesom and they sould make a cd of a bunch of that because it's really amazing and i want more of it!!!

Is there a tracklist for this? Are there any duplicate songs from the LP?

No, it's all new material, but half the songs are either quick interludes or acoustic folk songs. There's only like 3-4 actual Coalesce-style songs on it.

Even though there are only 3 "real" songs, the instrumental tracks are far better than the noise tracks on other releases. It actually flows with the same theme and is all completely listenable. And the 3 songs are fucking awesome. I like what they've done with this whole americana theme. Stoked to hear what they'll do next.

No, it's all new material, but half the songs are either quick interludes or acoustic folk songs. There's only like 3-4 actual Coalesce-style songs on it.

Even though there are only 3 "real" songs, the instrumental tracks are far better than the noise tracks on other releases. It actually flows with the same theme and is all completely listenable. And the 3 songs are fucking awesome. I like what they've done with this whole americana theme. Stoked to hear what they'll do next.

That's what I was thinking. The non-metal stuff on OX LP was sick. Have to wait til payday for this, tho.