blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my shipping notification today - hope to get it before I head down to Miami for the superbowl.

Every time I think of the super bowl, I think of Aqua Teen.

"You ruined my one shot, I got fucking diabetes and cancer because of you."

I got mine in yesterday. The 180 does feel rather light, but the brown orange is bad fucking ass. I rocked that shit twice.

MTS release sounds better FOR SURE. Better quality record, and packaging, with nice inserts and shit. cant beat it.

yes, that's right. the MTS pressing sounds better because it has better packaging and nice inserts. ::)

did i say that? stop being an asshole and putting words in my mouth.

yes, that's right. the MTS pressing sounds better because it has better packaging and nice inserts. ::)

did i say that? stop being an asshole and putting words in my mouth.

actually you did say that. i quoted you. it's alright though. you say enough stupid things on the board. you certainly don't need my help making yourself look like a idiot.

Got mine today. Everything looks great but I received the wrong color :/

Ordered clear brown, got half brown/half orange...I don't really like half/half vinyl so I'm kinda bummed. Help RJ!

Tides,

Sorry you received the wrong color record. RJ will be back in the office tomorrow. Send him an email and he'll get it straightened out. In the meantime, I'll set aside a clear brown for you.

Got mine today. Everything looks great but I received the wrong color :/

Ordered clear brown, got half brown/half orange...I don't really like half/half vinyl so I'm kinda bummed. Help RJ!

Tides,

Sorry you received the wrong color record. RJ will be back in the office tomorrow. Send him an email and he'll get it straightened out. In the meantime, I'll set aside a clear brown for you.

An email has been sent to RJ. I'll wait to hear from him. Thanks! I appreciate your help!