No Idea Records/Vinyl Pressing Question/Comment.

sickteen

It seems the No Idea website doesn't really give details on color vinyl/pressing's, variations, etc

It' really makes it difficult for a collector, and fan to spend cash on items that may not be 1st pressings etc.

Does anyone know why more labels don't simply things ? For example Fat Wreck seems pretty straight forward with their color pressings, or tour pressings for example.

I want to buy some records from No Idea, but only if they give out the information on the vinyl they sell for their roster of bands.

Weird I never seen that page before. Definitely not from the lack of searching.

I appreciate all the links and being informed. As for the smart ass comments, uh I'll take the high road.

late

sickteen

Dude, if you Google "No Idea Discography" it's the first result. It is also linked to on the bottom navigation bar on the No Idea Home Page. I wasn't trying to be flippant, i was just saying. I am sure the same goes for everyone else.

I appreciate all the links and being informed. As for the smart ass comments, uh I'll take the high road.

late

sickteen

Dude, if you Google "No Idea Discography" it's the first result. It is also linked to on the bottom navigation bar on the No Idea Home Page. I wasn't trying to be flippant, i was just saying. I am sure the same goes for everyone else.

flippant ? Maybe just rich with wisdom ? Seriously, I took the time to look for the information before I posted here. I simply didn't find it, and was bumming pretty hard, because, NO IDea has a lot of good records, and bands I enjoy. Hence me showing up here to get some info kicked down. I got that, and a lot more than I expected. AHemm..

sickteen

Every colour sounds the same dudes! Also, does anyone have any idea when NI are planning to re-press the other two Lifetime records? I'm moving house next month & will be without the interwebz for a while, I don't wanna miss the boat on those babies!

I think Var dropped the hint on the no idea board about them being very soon.

You whine about a label with some of the most ridiculous pressing info available not having any available and then get self righteous when people, quite understandably, mock you for not googling your bases whining before posting it here? That isn't the high road. People being a smart ass to you is part of the internet, if you want to live on the high road learn how to deal with teasing without crying about it.

You whine about a label with some of the most ridiculous pressing info available not having any available and then get self righteous when people, quite understandably, mock you for not googling your bases whining before posting it here? That isn't the high road. People being a smart ass to you is part of the internet, if you want to live on the high road learn how to deal with teasing without crying about it.

I think we should shift focus to the fact that this person said, "I never seen."

1. No I didn't whine. I made a comment, question about something I was ill informed on. I was wrong. Which I clearly stated up above.

2.Self righteous ? Because I'm not going to flame somebody if they make a mistake ? Um okay, I call it being cordial and courteous.

3.)The rest of your statement is complete dribble, and I won't even consider responding to it. I'll just leave you with one of my favorite sayings.

It's not a slam at you when people are rude - it's a slam at the people they've met before. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

cheers,

sickteen

I think we should shift focus to the fact that this person said, "I never seen."

Wow.. maybe you should find a better hobby than acting a jerk on I-Net forums.

Read this article, and good luck to you.

http://stanleybing.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/07/24/when-smart-people-have-bad-grammar/