Label Completists

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yo!

I'm one of the people collecting Man's Ruin. I need to update my photos, as the last one's I submitted were out of date and shitty as hell.

BUT, I am fairly close to completing my collection!

10" Church Of Misery - Murder Company MR-131, purpleV

10" Hookers - S/T MR-109, green-marbled

10" Orange Goblin - Nuclear Guru MR-084, orangeV

10" The Heads - Delwyn's Conkers MR-041, orangeV

12" BARKMARKET - Peacekeeper

Oh... so... close!

These pop up on eBay from time to time but I always seem to get sniped. Let me know if you can help!

ps - I need a few of the Desert Sessions as well, I'm just not quite ready to drop $1000 for a couple of records... YET!

C

I'm gonna try and help you out.

Hey yo!

I'm one of the people collecting Man's Ruin. I need to update my photos, as the last one's I submitted were out of date and shitty as hell.

BUT, I am fairly close to completing my collection!

10" Church Of Misery - Murder Company MR-131, purpleV

10" Hookers - S/T MR-109, green-marbled

10" Orange Goblin - Nuclear Guru MR-084, orangeV

10" The Heads - Delwyn's Conkers MR-041, orangeV

12" BARKMARKET - Peacekeeper

Oh... so... close!

These pop up on eBay from time to time but I always seem to get sniped. Let me know if you can help!

ps - I need a few of the Desert Sessions as well, I'm just not quite ready to drop $1000 for a couple of records... YET!

C

I'm gonna try and help you out.

+ 8!

I collect everything on No Idea, Kiss Of Death, Traffic Street, No Breaks, Dirt Cult, It's Alive. Some are a lot more complete than others!!!

Was it you that posted pics your collection with one whole expedit set aside for No Idea records? That's an impressive (and expensive) endeavor.

I'm afraid it was, and it takes up more than that now!!!!!

harmless (need five not including tests)

quincy shanks (need five)

crackle! (need four)

johann's face (need 17 including variants)

woundup (need five, maybe more)

liquid meat (need seven, maybe more)

killer (need six)

far out (need 11 including variants, maybe more)

stiff pole (need 15, maybe more)

mutant pop (still need a lot)

snuffy smile (still need a lot)

not really buying anything at the moment though so all collections are on hold.

I am currently at something like 70% of Mylene Sheath releases. After I get a few more records that I need I am going to finish some of the variants I am missing and pick up those hard to get tour editions.

It's tough with a label that does such amazing work putting out different variants and so many releases a year. Lucky for me I love each one more than the last.

edit: sup other MS lovers ;D

My complete Snuffy Smile collection is one of the collections I'm most proud of, plus nearly every single 7" (There's over 100 of them) is awesome.

I don't know if there's any other label I'd need everything on. Even some of my absolute favorite labels have a few stinkers on them...

Not to thread jack this discussion or anything, but I think I found two of the last four individual releases I need last night. Paid for NIR - 004 - Crankshaft - Shankcraft with a BIN on the Bay and I paid for a used copy of NIR - 10 - Spoke - Visualize Industrial Collapse from this website in Canada called Soundcentralstore.com. Let's hope they show up!!

The last two individual records I need are:

NIR-54 - Usuals - Usuals (i have the test press, but not the regular press)

NIR-62 - Retard Beaters - Pulling Jive

If anyone has either of these please hit me up!!!!!!!!

Not to thread jack this discussion or anything, but I think I found two of the last four individual releases I need last night. Paid for NIR - 004 - Crankshaft - Shankcraft with a BIN on the Bay and I paid for a used copy of NIR - 10 - Spoke - Visualize Industrial Collapse from this website in Canada called Soundcentralstore.com. Let's hope they show up!!

Sound Central, located in Montreal, is actually a pretty cool store (a real store, that is). The two dudes who run it are super nice old punks who make you coffee and get into conversations about old bands. Good stuff. Never had any luck with ordering from their website in terms of them having stock. But on the other hand they have tons of old pop punk stuff and it wouldn't surprise me if they actually did have obscure No Idea albums.

Cheers!

Sound Central, located in Montreal, is actually a pretty cool store (a real store, that is). The two dudes who run it are super nice old punks who make you coffee and get into conversations about old bands. Good stuff. Never had any luck with ordering from their website in terms of them having stock. But on the other hand they have tons of old pop punk stuff and it wouldn't surprise me if they actually did have obscure No Idea albums.

Cheers!

Wow, that sounds really cool! Here's hoping it actually is in stock!!!