MOTHERFUCK BALLSHIT(Dillinger Escape Plan content)

he should pull one of these...

[image]

also remember that the singer of possessed is in a wheelchair and has been for years due to a jacking in LA. saw them a few months back. band rules hard.

also seth from anal cunt as well.(well not always. when i saw them a few months back he was sitting in a reg chair the whole set.

has to be band issues!

here's some DEP official statement about why they cancelled.

"....We were filming two videos last week, and leave it to our resident Tornado Of Destruction In A Small Kosher Frame known as Ben Weinman to somehow break his foot while filming A FUCKING VIDEO. Of all the places and times Ben has been seriously hurt playing, he outdoes himself and manages to break his foot in A FUCKING VIDEO. He of course was ready to go out and kick ass with a cast on his foot, which we seriously considered for a second, but figured we'd wait til he could actually kick ass with both feet just in case he did further damage to his foot, which he certainly would have...."

i hope Brian get better soon and their Ire Works LP launch soon....

"also seth from anal cunt as well.(well not always. when i saw them a few months back he was sitting in a reg chair the whole set."

There is an article online somewhere with details of Seth's "injuries".I think he was trying to kill himself with drugs or something. I can't remember what exactly. But google it. You will find it.

What if Andrew W.K. and Anal Cunt went on the road together? Fuggin' awesomeness!!!

Seth is like Andrew, but with flying barstools.