It Comes On The Stereo And You Know It's Bad But..

...you dont change it till its over. There are times when I switch on the radio or Im listening to the radio at work and one song comes on and you can't change it.

Last Summer I had "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx stuck in my head and whenever it came on I had to sit through the whole thing, even though I knew it was a horrible song.

What songs do the same thing to you?

if we're talking about radio songs that are great i nominate every taylor swift song, as well as the whole piano pop genre (vanessa carlton, sara bareilles, colbie caillet)

otherwise that blame it on the alcohol song is the worst thing ever. everytime i hear it it gets stuck in my head forever then i get embarrassed when i end up singin git out loud.

Where I worked over the summer had the local pop station on all day every day (except sometimes it was country...). As a result, whenever I hear the recent (as of this summer) Nickelback song, I can't change it until towards the end after the singer goes "Woooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!". It's a curse. If you don't know what I'm talking about, listen to it once. It's EPIC.

In semi-related news, every time I'm flipping channels and that new Lady Gaga video is on, I absolutely cannot stop watching.

I can't front, I love Lady Gaga. I think she's great.

I think most of the singles are great, but I sat and listened to the whole record one day and was kind of disgusted. Every song that hasn't been a single is absolute garbage. It's like the label was like, "Well, it's got 5 great singles on the record, we don't care what else is on it. Press that shit."

I love Lady Gaga. I still have no idea what she looks like (other than that 3 second loop of her dong flopping out) but from what I've heard, I'm glad her image hasn't sullied my enjoyment of her music.

I HATE "Party in the USA". I was in a friends car for about 3 hours, that had satellite radio and that song came on like 4 times and it was unbearable. It get stuck in your head but in a bad way. It's absolutely the worst pop song to achieve this notoriety that I've heard in a long time.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':j40a1m5y]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':j40a1m5y]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');