Fifteen is the greatest band in the world!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Fifteen is amazing.

Sounds like dude is sorry for his mistakes, and even made amends with one of the victims. And sounds like he would be more than happy to do the same with the other. Not that I condone rape in anyway, however I realize that drugs and alcohol usually have a lot to do with this. It's a sad thing actually how those innocent parties using can turn dark after years of abuse and change the way you conduct yourself. The compounding issues is that in any heinous crime the victim and a salient usually are never the same. And putting people in prison instead of helping people get better is not the right answer either. I'm not down with prison and capital punishment being our answer to our problems in society.

I don't know who Fifteen are, or who Jeff is and why he had Jux sent to prison, but what I do know is Harvey Danger is the greatest band in the world.

Dude if you're not kidding we're great friends now.

Everytime I hear someone say "You know that Lit song..." I get ready to thoat punch them, that's how dedicated to Harvey Danger I am

while i don't condone rape at all. he's tryin to make up for it. but here is a fun fact for you kids to think about:

1 out of 8 men have committed rape. here's where it gets scary....there are 113 pages of users on this board, each page has 30 people...thats a total of 3390 people. so on this board about 52 people have committed rape. thats not forsure cus who knows. to call someone a serial rapist is kind of strong and bold statement. so do i have what your saying correct xxmartinxx, that if someone rapes 2 people they are a serial rapist? so do they classify serial killer and serial rapists differently? cus everytime i heard of a serial killer he/she has done it way more then 2 times. yeah jeff fucked up...just like all of us. sometimes we do things without thinking how the end result will turn out. and im sure you have done the same....and i would say 52 people on this board know what rape and sexual assault is all about.

to end on good note, crimpshrine is amazing. fifteen was great. jeff ott solo...really good, long but good. all of those have managed to save a ton of kids/young adults lives/minds with the lyrical content....how many bands do you know that give kids/young adults that feeling? who knows maybe ISIS really helps kids overcome insest, rape, molestation, homelessness, police brutality, gender roles..etc

i just wish people would think before they speak.