THE FEST LINEUP IS UP!

kyle

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that doesn't care to see the bands like the Lawrence Arms, American Steel, Avail, etc. These are bands I've either already seen enough or will be touring near me right before or after the Fest. I do want to see D4, but I'm not sure I can handle fighting the crowd that will be there to see them.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that doesn't care to see the bands like the Lawrence Arms, American Steel, Avail, etc. These are bands I've either already seen enough or will be touring near me right before or after the Fest. I do want to see D4, but I'm not sure I can handle fighting the crowd that will be there to see them.

D4 had a huge draw last year, but it wasn't anything that wasn't tolerable. Although I watched most of their set last year from the stage...thankfully avoiding Paddy's full frontal.

D4 had a huge draw last year, but it wasn't anything that wasn't tolerable. Although I watched most of their set last year from the stage...thankfully avoiding Paddy's full frontal.

Why would you want to AVOID it?

[image]

Someone posted this show info on the 'Org:

The Political Party @ Fest 6

CD release for Everyone Living Under A Gun, a tribute to Leatherface and punk rock comps in general with 20 songs and art by Mitch Clem and Lauren Measure

Friday 10/26

Bomb The Music Industry! 1:20 1:40

We Versus The Shark 12:40 1:00

O' Pioneers!!! 12:00 12:20

The Valley Arena 11:20 11:40

In The Red 10:40 11:00

The Anchor 10:00 10:20

The Swellers 9:20 9:40

Matt Kurz One 8:40 9:00

Pegasuses XL 8:00 8:20

The Measure (SA) 7:20 7:40

Doors: 7:00

ALL AGES

FREE W/ FEST 6 PASS or $10 (only 20 walk up sales)