THE JULIANA THEORY "UNDERSTAND..." LP OUT 03.23

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is a dream come true to me. Cant wait to see them. Both times Ive seen them before they had to cancel the set midway. The first time because the first drummer was "sick". Two days later, he left the band. Sucked driving 5 hours to see them for 4 songs, but they were 4 incredible songs. I never thought this day would come that they would do it again. Plus to get another beautiful album on LP is amazing.

This is a dream come true to me. Cant wait to see them. Both times Ive seen them before they had to cancel the set midway. The first time because the first drummer was "sick". Two days later, he left the band. Sucked driving 5 hours to see them for 4 songs, but they were 4 incredible songs. I never thought this day would come that they would do it again. Plus to get another beautiful album on LP is amazing.
seen these guys over 20 times and had the pleasure to share the stage with them a few times also. great fuckin band and some of the nicest people on the planet, get stoked to see them pal (with a whole set this time), you will not be disappointed!! this album definitely deserves the vinyl treatment, sucks that it took this long to print, but at least it's finally happening

Joe what band(s) were you in?

just some locals.

Aurora (pop rock like The Stereo-Drums)-1999, Understand This Is A Dream Tour-2 shows-1st Show (April) Little Brother's In Columbus, Ohio-2nd Show (June) The Buzz Coffee House in Cincinnati, Ohio

Depths (hardcore like The Hope Conspiracy-Guitar)-2000, Emotion Is Dead Tour-3 shows-1st Show (September) Grog Shop in Cleveland, Ohio-2nd Show (September) The Void in Cincinnati, Ohio-3rd Show (December) Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio

Depths-2002, post Music From Another Room and Pre-Love-1 Show-The Newport in Columbus, Ohio w/Noise Ratchet

Depths-2003, Love Tour-2 shows-1st Show (May) Bogart's in Cincinnati w/Hopesfall and Copeland-Last show w/them (October) Bogart's in Cincinnati w/Further Seems Forever

Joe what band(s) were you in?

just some locals.

Aurora (pop rock like The Stereo-Drums)-1999, Understand This Is A Dream Tour-2 shows-1st Show (April) Little Brother's In Columbus, Ohio-2nd Show (June) The Buzz Coffee House in Cincinnati, Ohio

Depths (hardcore like The Hope Conspiracy-Guitar)-2000, Emotion Is Dead Tour-3 shows-1st Show (September) Grog Shop in Cleveland, Ohio-2nd Show (September) The Void in Cincinnati, Ohio-3rd Show (December) Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio

Depths-2002, post Music From Another Room and Pre-Love-1 Show-The Newport in Columbus, Ohio w/Noise Ratchet

Depths-2003, Love Tour-2 shows-1st Show (May) Bogart's in Cincinnati w/Hopesfall and Copeland-Last show w/them (October) Bogart's in Cincinnati w/Further Seems Forever

Funny, I saw you at the Grog Shop and Newport shows. I don't remember them playing at the Alrosa at all and the Little Brothers' show was a couple months before the first time I saw them.