What's your desktop wallpaper??

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got this great website for backgrounds for pretty much every resolution. Let me find it...

edit:

Here we go

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

Just select your resolution and then you can sort by most popular and stuff. You're bound to find tons of good ones.

I love that website. I also do a google image search for stuff that I like, then change it to "very large images" and I size them to be my wallpaper.

do you take school photos? do you have the lasers background???!!!???

yeah i take senior pictures and everything to with yearbook pictures for about 60+ schools in the area.

what do you mean by lasers background? we have one background we used for "holiday" shoots and it looks like it came out of a laser tag place.

I got a laptop for Christmas with Vista. It's a little sketchy sometimes, but I really only use it to go online with anyway so its not too bad.

I have Vista on my work computer. I'm whatever about it. Too many goddamn system monitors that are a pain in the ass to turn off... and the networking can be sketchy.

do you take school photos? do you have the lasers background???!!!???

yeah i take senior pictures and everything to with yearbook pictures for about 60+ schools in the area.

what do you mean by lasers background? we have one background we used for "holiday" shoots and it looks like it came out of a laser tag place.

back when I was in elementary school, there were different backgrounds you could choose. one of them was "lasers" that had these neon color bars going across it. it seemed all the cool kids got those, and I got plain blue. hooray 1980's

back when I was in elementary school, there were different backgrounds you could choose. one of them was "lasers" that had these neon color bars going across it. it seemed all the cool kids got those, and I got plain blue. hooray 1980's

all i ever had was blue, but im gonna suggest we get a lasers background haha. hopefully my boss will go for it.

Guest scriptedrain

P.S. Macs blow.

you wouldn't say that if you had one.

I suppose, if it was given to me, but I wouldn't pay for one. Keep in mind, I was just joking. I'm comfortable with PCs after using them all my life and everything I do with mine (go online, use Word / Excel, listen to / store music, organize photos, etc.) runs smooth and fast. I don't see any reason to change over.