What in the heck happened to The Office?

ive seen all this season up to today's, and yeah they were a bit sub par each time. i'm thinking that yeah they may ahve overextended themselves. havent watched tonight due to the fact that i am still at work, though. last week's i thought was relatively decent, certainly better than the episodes before it.

Sans last night, all of the episodes have been better than the first half of Season 3, which was pretty bad at times. I thought last weeks was one of the best in the series. Last nights would have been great as a half hour show, it flopped a bit, but there were some hilarious parts.

Jess and I bought the first 3 seasons on DVD and went through all of them in a matter of 2-3 weeks. The unfortunate thing is we haven't been able to see any of season 4 because we want to watch them in a row and because of our schedules we've missed each episode (or not wanted to skip ahead). All we've seen from Season 4 is the first episode and I enjoyed it a lot. I am surprised to see these hour long episodes, but I must be in the minority here because I want as much of the show as I can get!

- Jeff

definitely joining you in that minority because i'll take 1 hour episodes all year.

Guest falloutcollapse

This was the last hour-long episode of the season. I do feel like the episodes have been extended, but I think that when Moze was running next to Jim + Pam's car, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I enjoyed the episode, but I hope the whole season is not this crazy/stupid.

This was the last hour-long episode of the season. I do feel like the episodes have been extended, but I think that when Moze was running next to Jim + Pam's car, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I enjoyed the episode, but I hope the whole season is not this crazy/stupid.

That part right when they get to the farm was so awesome.

i hated the 3rd season of the office when it was airing. I HATED IT. they changed everything about the 2nd season that was good and brought in new characters that weren't as nearly as entertaining (i didn't like the Andy character at first). i stopped watching it after the 4th episode. but once it came out on dvd, i gave it a chance, and headed in with different, albeit lower, expectations and i ended up liking most of it (though not loving it). i think andy had one of the best scenes in the third season (when he's in the sumo suit and falls into the lake--hilarity at its finest). i also liked ryan's initiation.

i stopped watching my name is earl because Joy annoyed me. i like the crab guy though. he's too funny.

Guest falloutcollapse
i just love seeing the jim/pam thing come to fruition (finally) this year. also, the stuff last week with dwight out by the dumpster and then in the stairwell was like the saddest thing in the universe.

I felt so bad for him, it was depressing. But Jim kissed Pam right there and I was so happy, I'm a nerd. But I love 'The Office.'