7" in an LP mailer?

put them in a plastic bag, like a gallon sized ziploc, tape the bad to a 12x12 inch cardboard square, put them in the box face down/inward. tape box closed, mark it fragile and mail it out

...not that I've ever done that, ;)

i've had plenty of 7"s sent to me with this method. if done right, it works fine. just be careful and you'll be fine.

was gonna make a new thread but didnt want to piss anybdy off so im just gonna ask here.

i need to senda couple 12'' vinyl overseas, but my post office doesnt have vinyl mailers. do you guys know what kind of store sells mailers? office depot or something?

thanks in advance for any help

was gonna make a new thread but didnt want to piss anybdy off so im just gonna ask here.

i need to senda couple 12'' vinyl overseas, but my post office doesnt have vinyl mailers. do you guys know what kind of store sells mailers? office depot or something?

thanks in advance for any help

I don't think any office supply stores are going to carry them (used to work for OD), but if you aren't in a rush to ship it out, you can get some from online retailers (bags unlimited has them I believe, as does Steve Zonk's distro).

yeah your best bet is either order a bunch from Steve or Bagsunlimited.com, indyboxes.net, etc...or making one yourself, check you tube, I believe someone made a you tube video of a how to make your own lp mailer...if not you make the box 18"x26/28" and score it to fold...won't be perfect but it'll get the job done, just tape the shit out of the box.

I ran out of mailers a few months ago when selling a couple of Ebay records. I put the record in a plastic bag. Asked the pizza place for a few large boxes and cut the tops and bottoms off, taped them together like hell, and mailed it. I had to ship 3 (albeit cheap) records separately like that and had no complaints.

when i had to mail out a shitload of 10".. i just double bagged the record and taped it to the center of the mailer securely so it wouldn't move and we didnt get a single complaint

Yeah this always works well. I usually mail 7" in 12" mailers by wrapping the 7" in newspaper, and then taping the newspaper to the center of cardboard and send off. Always gets there in perfect shape.