vc opiate lovers?

i just took a 30mg roxy and 3 norcos...feeling amazing

only problem is these drugs are so expensive and addicting

my tolerance is way higher than it was a few months ago and its costing me an arm and a leg to feel good at this point. i didnt have any pills this whole week and i was pretty irritable and def wasnt sleeping as well. im not super physically addicted to the point where i go thru crazy withdrawals but i definitely feel anxious/irritable when i dont have anything. ideally i would cut it down to like one or 2 days a week but i just love zoning out at work feeling warm and fuzzy

anyone else on this tip?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit while you're ahead is the best way to put it, for sure. My brother went into detox last March because he was sick of lying to his wife and our family for the three years he was addicted to opiates. He and I are very close and hang out on a weekly basis and I never knew. They can be fun every now and then, but with the risk of addiction it's hardly worth it.

Thought this was going to be about heroin. Lame indeed.

P.S. Dude, in all honesty, you should also watch your daily intake of acetaminophen. That shit will take your liver down quicker than the oxycodone. I don't know what strength roxicet you're buying (and I doubt whoever is selling you them knows/cares), but just watch out - all the opiates in the world aren't gonna matter when you need a liver transplant.

I have a bottle of about 250 pills in my bedroom because my mom got them for her crazy bone-marrow disorder, but I don't really want anything to do with them.

(I moved home to care for my little sister while my mom is away for a year getting treatment, so I have my mom's room, who didn't clean everything out.)

i've sampled the poppy via opium smoking once. i'd rather just stick to pot, way too many high school friends wrecked themselves by climbing up the drug ladder from pot to perks to oc to coke to heroin. i feel like i'm watching them all slowly die, that stuff really sucks.

i thought your sig was pretty awesome though.

this shit is garbage.

my town is absolutely in love with oc's and blues (30mg perks). a kid who i would've considered one of my best friends stole 300 dollars from me and traded my illadelph that i used to leave in his room for a ton of oxycontin. a bunch of kids that are still in high school here are getting charged with b&e's just trying to steal shit to get money for pills. i can't even count the number of people i know that got kicked out of their house for stealing money/jewelry from their parents to buy pills. i also know that a combination of steroids and oc really fucked up my friend who ended up killing himself.

personally, i think they feel great for the first few hours. especially along with a blunt. but every time i do them, i puke my brains out after. so i stay away.

you're def already addicted. listen to everyone and quit while you're ahead.

i used to be in your same situation 2.5 years ago. most of my addiction was valium/xanax related though. towards the end of my drug days, i was stealing from my parents, my work and my friends. got fired from my job and lost almost everything. ended up at the VA hospital in rehab for 33 days. (5 days detox, which was horrible! and 28 days rehab)

since october 19th 2007, i've been sober and never felt better! quit while you're ahead. if you keep it up, you'll end up dead or in prison.

I had a vicodin issue for a while about 2 years , woke up one day and said this is fuckin stupid and my life has gotten so much better because of that, I dont get irritable and ive realized that I can be in a good mood without the drugs, sure the numb feeling is awesome and everythign is a lot more fun on the pills, I used to pop a few vics and hang out at the record store for hours because I was so jacked up on shit and had to go through every record there and talk my ass off to everyone who worked there went in, but after a while I just realized its unattractive , who wants to date a drug addict? who wants a drug addict friend?

since ive quit I still have fun in record stores, I dont get pissed off for no reason and Ive gotten engaged

I have a bottle of about 250 pills in my bedroom because my mom got them for her crazy bone-marrow disorder, but I don't really want anything to do with them.

(I moved home to care for my little sister while my mom is away for a year getting treatment, so I have my mom's room, who didn't clean everything out.)

$100ppd