Fuck telecasters

Making me want you so damn bad.

I have some money saved up for a guitar. The most practical thing I could get is an acoustic, but I'm really thinking of getting a tele. I was at Elderly the other day and saw this :

[image]

Jim Adkins signature model. I'm usually not too okay with signature models of guitars, but this one has all of the features I like in guitars...it's tempting. I also hear good things about it. I'm going to go back and play it pretty soon.

Guest kylewilliam
I love my Jazzmaster so much but Im dying to own one of these.

[image]

its the Highway1 model but the neck feels amazing and I played it for hours at Guitar Center a little while ago.

i just sold my jazzmaster original 84 japanese made for a 62 reissue telecaster, im SO HAPPY i did.

i've got a thinline...my wife bought it for me before we got married. i put aside my gretsch because i love the sound. then i finally got a ric 360 so now i switch back and forth between the 2. my band just got a 2nd guitarist and he has a squire tele custom. we played it next to a american deluxe it must have been fucked with cus it sounds way better then an american deluxe.

I'm about to get a new guitar, but it will probably be the Godin 5th Ave Kingpin. I need a new acoustic for shows.

I have a Godin LGX that was main guitar for several years. It is a solid body electric with acoustic transducers in the saddle. It is the most versatile guitar I've played, and it sounds and feels great. Godin is a solid company.