LOST season 6 theories (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

sewbr0

Im way too deep right now.

i was watching some random video on youtube which is just a guy talking about "the real ending". now i dont believe this, but the comments on the video are intresting.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!

one comment read:

"The ending has been leaked, the Island is actually in space! , well a different dimension , and is controlled by aliens as the island is a reality tv show on thier planet , and jacob is the mole controlling the losties in human form creating storys etc, time on earth will not of changed. when they go back to earth it will end with them waking up on the day of the 815 crash , and then replaying over n over i,e a new season on thier planet. sorry if i ruined the ending"

which i thought was pretty crazy. im not say i do or dont believe this, its just weird if it did leak.

but then its followed by this one.

"Oh, for the love of............

It's a city! Covered by dirt, put there by the D.I. The trees don't belong, that's why Smokie's always popping them out of the ground. At the center of the island is a ? on Radzinsky's map. IT DOES NOT STAND FOR THE PEARL STATION. See what crawls out from the depths of the dead city, when the stars are right and all of the correct 'players' are on the island.

The producers already nixed the reality TV show idea. "

i know there are a million theories and we will only know the truth when its over, but these 2 comments really caught my attention.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I was thinking was they go back to right before the crash (the whole bomb thing worked and they have no idea what happened), but they end up crashing again. However, it won't be on the island it'll either be in the middle of the ocean or on another island.

I find it odd, that when the show first started JJ Abrahms stated that the show would last 5 seasons only, and that he knew the complete arc of the show and how things would happen and what would happen to whom. So I started watching because of that. As soon as Michelle Rodriguez got killed off in season 2 because of her drunk driving in Hawaii I realized that JJ was just pulling shit out of his ass. Now I see that its even more true with a 6th season happening.

Has anyone ever seen that two-minute clip pre-the first episode where it's Jack's father and the dog in the forest looking over Jack's unconscious body? It's pretty eerie/cool.

To relate this idea to a theory/idea from a while ago, if you watch the first episode again (VERY CLOSELY), you can see the smoke cloud/monster in the reflection of Jack's eye when he first opens them. This make sense a lot more sense and relates well if this two ideas are merged.

On a side note, I absolutely love this show. Can't wait for this final season.

I find it odd, that when the show first started JJ Abrahms stated that the show would last 5 seasons only, and that he knew the complete arc of the show and how things would happen and what would happen to whom. So I started watching because of that. As soon as Michelle Rodriguez got killed off in season 2 because of her drunk driving in Hawaii I realized that JJ was just pulling shit out of his ass. Now I see that its even more true with a 6th season happening.

the producers/Writers had to talk NBC into a 6 season deal, they wanted more! damon and carlton have already stated that some of the episodes are shit and are complete filler because they were forced to drag things out!

Also, while the dui may have had something to do with it, Word on the street is that rodriguez was a pain in the ass, not to mention the least interesting most annoying character on the show, i believe killing her was more of an answer to the fans general disgust with the character overall.

i feel like i need to rewatch all of last season before this one starts.

My girlfriend and I have been rewatching the entire series to get ready for the final season.

this is a very smart idea.

i should have done that before my sister went back to school with seasons 1 - 5.

i'm rewatching season 5 right now, and i think the thing that keeps popping out to me, is that the flashes (temporal displacement or whatever) are the same thing that faraday was working on, and i believe that widmore ended up funding the research and taking it over. didn't the island used to belong to widmore?

also, is it possible that the flashes are the same thing as that electromagnetic pulse that brought down their plane?

i'm gonna be so pissed if all the experiences on the island are just a form of temporal displacement in widmore's lab.

i'm rewatching season 5 right now, and i think the thing that keeps popping out to me, is that the flashes (temporal displacement or whatever) are the same thing that faraday was working on, and i believe that widmore ended up funding the research and taking it over. didn't the island used to belong to widmore?

also, is it possible that the flashes are the same thing as that electromagnetic pulse that brought down their plane?

i'm gonna be so pissed if all the experiences on the island are just a form of temporal displacement in widmore's lab.

Faraday dies.

Faraday dies.

I personally don't care much anymore about who dies, with the exception of Hurley. If they kill off Hurley, I'd be tempted to never watch again.

Widmore never "owned' the island. He was an Other who was banished.

I personally don't care much anymore about who dies, with the exception of Hurley. If they kill off Hurley, I'd be tempted to never watch again.

What if they kill Hurley with 2-mins left in the last episode?

he'd be tempted to switch the station to lifetime immediately.

What if they kill Hurley with 2-mins left in the last episode?

Damn straight. Although, with news that Libby is back in some way this season, I'm thinking Hurley will make it through unscathed.

I also can't wait for the return of LOST, so that there is a return of Ack Attack! http://www.theackattack.net/

Her episode recaps are awesome.

Damn straight. Although, with news that Libby is back in some way this season, I'm thinking Hurley will make it through unscathed.

I also can't wait for the return of LOST, so that there is a return of Ack Attack! http://www.theackattack.net/

Her episode recaps are awesome.

OMG LIBBY. :[ :[ :[

libby getting killed is the one moment of the show that my roommate (who got me hooked on lost) and i never speak of. even sadder than when charlie died.