FS/FT: Beastie Boys Katy Perry SUNN O)) AAR Beck

manicdogbert

All American Rejects - s/t (some damage to the jacket. creasing to the bottom right corner.) $10 PPD

The Lawrence Arms - Cocktails & Dreams (2xLP Orange vinyl. NEW! Sealed.) $13 PPD

The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile (pink) $12 PPD

Trap Them - Seizures in Barren Praise $12 PPD

Minus the Bear - Acoustics (NEW! Sealed) $12 PPD

Beck - Modern Guilt (NEW! Sealed) $12 PPD

Beastie Boys - Check Your Head (2xLP 180 gram. NEW! Sealed.) $22 PPD

Katy Perry - One of the Boys (2xLP. NEW! Sealed.) $22 PPD

SUNN O))) - Domkirke (2xLP Red vinyl /600. NEW! Sealed) $17 PPD

whoo hoo! it's the Hot Topic clearance sale in reverse! marked down 50%, then marked down another 50%. THEN marked up 400%!

(Not that the majority of you have the reading comprehension skills to understand that. Hence why I every time I post in the sale forum I get flamed by losers sticking their noses where it doesn't belong. A lot of good it did with the last time. I sold all my Thrice records, all the Blink records, etc etc. Just like I will sell all of these & pay for my personal copies.)

Really you think your're gunna move a Katy Perry album? I can see you selling everything else, but Im not seeing Katy Perry fans looking for it on vinyl even if it does have the remixes. But to each their own, maybe someone will get off you.

PS I do have the reading comprehension for the rules, hence why I abide by them and didnt say shit at your prices, but since you called out the majority of us as unable to read, I felt I should make it known to you that in order for a message board to work the right way, people need to be able to read. You write something, I write something that goes along with what you said. If we couldnt read, it would be more like

You: I got super awesome records for sale

Me: Waffles, chair. BABIES!

And what about the mods. JWOWW is so quick to close every other thread he doesn't approve of. You just let these shitheads ruin threads. Its a joke.

And what thread are you referring to that was closed that I didn't approve of?

If you feel the need to have any issues w/ how the boards are modded, feel free to PM any of us.

i'm the "idiot" who bought that get up kids record, and i just don't see what the big deal is. who cares if these records are on clearance at hot topic? my hot topic here doesn't even sell vinyl, and it was cheaper than you'd find it on ebay. something is only worth as much as someone will pay for it, and he could probably get even MORE than he's asking here because not everyone is on top of this stuff like VC boardies. and believe it or not, this dude actually knows how to communicate in a sale. i received an email with tracking info and a note earlier, so what's not legit about that? i don't get why everyone has to jump all over him for this stuff. live and let live in my opinion, and know that there are those of us who actually appreciate what he's doing, because i know i saved at least $5 by buying from him, and that's perfectly alright with me. i guess you can kill my karma now or whatever, but its just not right to constantly be on this guy.

It's going to be human nature...esp. on message boards such as this...for some people to stick theit nose in other businesses'. Yes, the guidelines are there but do people follow them? No. It's pretty much a free-for-all at times.

As for people coming in and spoiling sales threads, it will continue to happen. People like to talk shit. I guess it gives them a sense of righteousness or something to criticize why an item is being sold and how and by whom.

And let's be realistic. Mods can't be "policing" each and every single thread posted for things such as this. But if there are any problems or anyone starting up shit, it's all a matter of sending us a PM to make us aware of it and resolve it. Simple as that.

If you have anything further, drop me a line.

seriously if something is happening that you don't like PM one of us. I don't have time to read every single thread on the board that gets posted every day. also, people are going to call people on stuff, it's the internet, it happens.

also, if that Katy Perry record was much cheaper, I'd buy it.

I think you are getting shit from people because you ARE asking too much. Everyone on here knows that Hot Topic just had all of those specific records for super cheap. In the HT thread a lot of us were trying to score copies for other board members at cost...no profit, just because we want to help each other out. This is a community where we all want to avoid ebay fees and bullshit and look out for one another(mostly).

I'm not attacking you, I don't think anyone else is either. It just seemed a little too soon for you to list those records.

Thats where you're wrong. You're under the assumption that because I occasionally post on the same board as you that you can have some sort of deal. You also keep ignoring the fact that not everyone can go into a Hot Topic and pick up records. Should Virgil lower the prices on his stuff since Hot Topic had it on clearance?

Here is Beck's Modern Guilt being sold for $2+ more (not including shipping): http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/itsc1163001?sck=4444929&caSKU=itsc1163001&caTitle=BECK%20%22Modern%20Guilt%22%20LP

Here is Trap Them's Seizures in Barren Praise for $1 more (not including shipping): http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcdw78v?sck=4444929&caSKU=vcdw78v&caTitle=TRAP%20THEM%20%22Seizures%20In%20Barren%20Praise%22%20LP%20white%20vinyl

While its nice that other boardies will pick stuff up at cost. I'm not looking to do that. I'm looking to make a little bit of money to cover some of my stuff. And if I'm selling this stuff on here for less than eBay prices (which I have), then how am I not avoiding eBay fees/bullshit/etc. My prices aren't too high. You guys (not the entire board. just the people complaining) are just cheap bastards. NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING!

Also, who the fuck are you or anyone to tell me when its too soon to sell the records that I paid for with my own money.

Relax. I was trying to make you feel a little better...but I guess that's not gonna happen.

Here's the bottom line.

If a person wants to sell records they bought for whatever reason and endgame, it's their business. If the records are still readily available from wherever else, so be it. The records will sell to whomever will buy them. Simple as that.

I have never understood why people get all bent out of shape if and when a seller is flipping records or not. I am not saying that roebot is flipping. I'm indifferent to the whole flipper argument.

Roebot wants to sell HIS records, so be it. Buyer wants to buy them from him, so be it.

The whole holier-than-thou attitude some people take and posts they write are downright hilarious.

The back-and-forth going on here has gotten ridiulous. Let the man sell his records and be done with it.

I owe nothing to anyone on the board.

well, in that regard, wouldn't you say that nobody on the board owes you anything as well? i mean, yeah, nobody has to buy anything from you. fair enough. but judging by the thread, nobody attacked you. you started calling everybody "fucking idiots". and really, that's when everybody jumped on you. if you're not going to give people on here any respect then i don't think you should expect any in return. i read the Blink/Thrice thread and you pretty much got in peoples' faces then.