girls you're not that in to but are super into you

flicker

Guest errolwest
semi appreesh

i tend to end up hooking up with them because im bored or lonely or whatever reason, then I do it more often then shit hits the fan when I stop.

I wish I had this problem to deal with

Amen

I mean, it's nice to be loved. Now if the girl in question is the girl you were dating for a year and just broke up with, that shit's rough.

Holy shit! Tell me about it. I live with my ex and it is has been made obvious that she would like to get back together. I could use some meds at this point, haha. When there isn't anything to fight about anymore it really makes you see how you wished it would have been, and then you start thinking that's how it will be.

semi appreesh

i tend to end up hooking up with them because im bored or lonely or whatever reason, then I do it more often then shit hits the fan when I stop.

I wish I had this problem to deal with

No, because when the shit hits the fan, it can be a pretty epic emotions/feelings slaughter fest... totally depends on the personality though.

i just told this girl I didn't want to date her because she's been trying to hook up with my friends and sometimes has. She started crying and now I can't hang out with a lot of my friends because she can't be near me because I "broke her heart".

it really sucks

I'm going to venture a guess and say right now it may suck but she sounds a bit unstable so I'm thinking in the long-run you'll be very happy for making that decision.

i just told this girl I didn't want to date her because she's been trying to hook up with my friends and sometimes has. She started crying and now I can't hang out with a lot of my friends because she can't be near me because I "broke her heart".

it really sucks

I'm going to venture a guess and say right now it may suck but she sounds a bit unstable so I'm thinking in the long-run you'll be very happy for making that decision.

definitely, its just annoying though that i'm fine with it and she can't be near me.