my wife got an ultrasound today pt. 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also thanks for the kind words guys. it was probably one of the best days of my life when i saw two of them on the screen. it all became so real.

First off, congrats! I want twin boys more than anything.

Wait til those two little girl are inside kicking out, that's when it starts becoming real. Then wait until you see your girls snatch shooting out footballs. That's what happens when keeping it real goes wrong.

But in all seriousness, my daughter is 10 months old, and it is the single greatest feeling in the world. I wish you guys the best of luck!

So rad, congratulations! Is it too early to determine the sex(es)? Do you even want to know before they're born?

yeah too early to determine the sex. we had decided even before the ultrasound that we would want to know the sex. they said it looks like it will be identical twins. hopefully the wife likes deisel.

man that is freaking awesome. i am so happy for you two. being a dad is the coolest thing in the freaking world. it just makes you want to blow your head off sometimes.

love this post.

Gross. With those names, you're better off with (A) Prostitute and (B)rothel worker.

Wow, that's a bit of an overreaction. I just picked random names starting with "A" and "B". Calm it down a bit.

Dear god, what a boner you are. Do you have children named Adriana and Breeennananna? Then don't take it so personally.

Wow, that's a bit of an overreaction. I just picked random names starting with "A" and "B". Calm it down a bit.

Dear god, what a boner you are. Do you have children named Adriana and Breeennananna? Then don't take it so personally.

ok dudes......my kids dont need all this negativity. lets take it elsewhere...... ;)

ok dudes......my kids dont need all this negativity. lets take it elsewhere...... ;)

Dude, what are you talking about, I never said any of those things. ;)

also since everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over names, i will post some that we are thinking. i should also note that this is pre-ultrasound.

girl

wife - kayla and abbigail

me - zoey......wife hates it. ha.

boys

wife - brandon

me - brayden

I'd go with your suggestions on both of those over your wife's ;)

Haha that's awesome, congrats!! There are no adequate words to really describe just how awesome it is being a father. As for twins, that's nuts, I recommend stocking up on sleep now cuz you won't be getting much after they're born! When's the due date??

hah yeah i told my wife that i got 7 months to get as much sleep and go to as many shows as i can.

her due date is sept 6th but she says it will probably be earlier due to the twins.

also since everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over names, i will post some that we are thinking. i should also note that this is pre-ultrasound.

girl

wife - kayla and abbigail

me - zoey......wife hates it. ha.

boys

wife - brandon

me - brayden

All of my names got vetoed. It's best to let it go because she has the "I'm carrying the freakin' things inside me for 9 months" trump card.

• 4 weeks later...