PO: APPLESEED CAST Low Level Owl Volumes 3xLP silv

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

APPLESEED CAST “Low Level Owl Volumes ” triple LP silver vinyl PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/GFR31V-SILVER

One shot pressing of 1000, only 500 copies in distribution! SILVER, 150g vinyl in a gatefold Stoughton jacket including NEW artwork! Released to promote the band playing both albums back to back over 38 shows between February and April!

I really really really really tried to talk myself out of ordering this, but failed.

That photo is hard to deny; those records look beautiful. By the way, I stole the photo from Graveface. Hope that is cool.

Are you going to be getting Moving Mountains "Pneuma" at any time soon? I'm trying to resist placing two orders. If not, I'll probably just have to bite the bullet on this.

I am not sure if we are getting that record. who is putting it out?

Are you going to be getting Moving Mountains "Pneuma" at any time soon? I'm trying to resist placing two orders. If not, I'll probably just have to bite the bullet on this.

Deep Elm. Who are also helping distribute Low Level Owl. They'll probably have both in their online store next week...according to their newsletters.

Deep Elm. Who are also helping distribute Low Level Owl. They'll probably have both in their online store next week...according to their newsletters.

that's interesting as deep elm usually just sells copies of the copies they receive as a license. Graveface is releasing the appleseed cast, not sure who is doing the moving mountains. Anyone know a contact for that label?

that's interesting as deep elm usually just sells copies of the copies they receive as a license. Graveface is releasing the appleseed cast, not sure who is doing the moving mountains. Anyone know a contact for that label?

Well I know it's Deep Elm, but I have no contact with them unfortunately. If you're getting MovMou in, I'd order from you guys long before I ordered from Deep Elm themselves.

I get the newsletters via email but I haven't heard about Pneuma going up. Have anymore details?

not a Press release, but Keith from Empire! Empire! (I Was a lonely estate) - who runs CYLS- posted it in a blogpost.

Other CYLS Releases to Look Forward to:

Joie de Vivre's "The North End" LP

Boris Smile's "Rockets" EP

Moving Mountains' "Pnuema" 2xLP

Colossal's EP on Vinyl

Full-lengths from Football, Etc., Snowing & Pswingset!

Brave Captain? Someday?

.. and Deer Friends?!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=71572454&blogId=524299217