The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my paypal is screwed because I closed my account at TD Bank and switched to Chase. and Chase says the service World Pay thing or whatever is a red flagged site and won't let me order! So I gotta get my routing and full account number tomorrow to re-activate my paypal! maybe this a a good thing! in the long run.. but I don't care I WANT THIS RECORD!!

Paypal did not work for me. I did the credit card thing instead.

did they charge you the full price immediately? i'd like to know if they charge you for the full price of the box set/vinyl

I believe so. I only ordered the LP. And it wasn't a down payment or anything like that, so I'd assume they'd also charge full price for the box set.

paypal didn't work for me either, but then i got an email from paypal saying...

You authorized a payment of $21.99 USD to SoundWorks - Season of Mist ([email protected])

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

hopefully it goes through!

if the digipak cd has the vinyl on one side and the cd on the other, and its 17 bucks. why are they releasing it on vinyl for 22 bucks? i love DEP but i'm not sure i want to get the vinyl, if the deluxe cd will have a mini vinyl? still not sure how that works.

The vinyl side of the CD just contains the bonus track featured on the vinyl version.

if the digipak cd has the vinyl on one side and the cd on the other, and its 17 bucks. why are they releasing it on vinyl for 22 bucks? i love DEP but i'm not sure i want to get the vinyl, if the deluxe cd will have a mini vinyl? still not sure how that works.

The vinyl side of the CD just contains the bonus track featured on the vinyl version.

and from what I've heard about these kind of cd/vinyl combos, it will probably sound like shit.