HOTTOPIC EXCLUSIVE colors-NOFX/BadRelig/DKM/Rancid

travis

keev is the man that needs it for sure..

gratty keev..

only one other offered me pretty much the same offer.. shipping and retail but again.. im not sure how to do this to .. trust people..

im a cynic.. and ask keev.. a down right people hater lol..

mexico.. how many did you get to get?

(in mexico) hmm

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keev doesnt know but

right when he thinks he will be complete the new generator is comin.. then a live album and another br album and vinyl (new albie)

lol

id wait on that pic a bit keev.. and keep an eye to the KR :P

??? ??? ???

Im guessing that means there is a Generator repress coming soon and I know BR is releasing a free live album soon so maybe they will be releasing that live album on vinyl plus BR is suppose to have a new album this year which will be on vinyl.

Snagged 2 green PIDs and 2 purple ATGs from International Plaza in Tampa. They had a good amount of BR and DKM, and some Rancid. There may be some NOFX left, as I didn't search the whole vinyl section, I just grabbed the 1st two I saw.

If anyone needs one of these, shoot me a PM. Asking $20ppd to the lower 48 states.

I'm surprised those PID's were still there. When I grabbed my copy last week, there were only 2 more when I left.

Yea I picked up NOFX, Bad Religion and Rancid. Still looking for DKM. That one should be easy to find. Its the NOFX thats going to be hard for people to find, I think.

These will be up on HT.com but I just dont know when yet. I figured they would have been up by now. So you can always try to snag a copy off there when they go up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...