PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ k

goodbye to sleep, i think this staying up is exactly what i need. take apart your head. take apart the counting and the flock it has bred. goodbye to love, it's a ride that will push you up right against the wall. take apart your head chew it up and swallow it ===== - i cant shake this little feeling, that i'll never set anything right. goodbye you liar, you can drink from her cup but that wont own up to anything, and you still think you can inspire. take apart your head, take apart the demon up in the attic to the left. goodbye my love, wait right here and they will come to pick you up. i've been on pause but now i'm shaking off the rust. i've lost my charge. i've been degaussed. i've been degaussed. i've been degaussed. take me back to your bed, i love you so much that it hurts my head. i don't mind you under my skin. i'll let your bad parts and your bad parts in. when we were made we were set apart, if life is a test then i get bad marks. some saint got the job of writing my sins. the storm is coming, the storm is coming ----------------------- i can't shake this little feeling. that i've never said anything right. take me take me back to your bed, i love you so much that it hurts my head. i don't mind you under my skin i'll let your bad parts in, yeah, your bad parts in. you're my favorite bird and when you sign, i really do wish that you would wear my ring. no matter what they say i'm still the king. the storm is coming, the storm is coming yeah.

I always sing:

You burn bright but you run out

I fell asleep at the incline

I can't shake this little feeling

I'll never get anything right

I just make gutteral noises. I saw them live and they played it and I was trying to sing along so I was just like "YOU BLOUGHT BEGY BORROONORNOOROROROR. I FELL SLEEEP IN UH CLLIINNENEEE"

I always sing:

You burn bright but you run out

I fell asleep at the incline

I can't shake this little feeling

I'll never get anything right

I just make gutteral noises. I saw them live and they played it and I was trying to sing along so I was just like "YOU BLOUGHT BEGY BORROONORNOOROROROR. I FELL SLEEEP IN UH CLLIINNENEEE"

GO MAKE UR OWN THREAD

GO MAKE UR OWN THREAD

Oh please.

Do we really need any more Brand New threads?

googlemyass should just rename this one "dump your Brand New shit in here."