PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do exist!!!

Just curious, but did you order these the first time they were available (Feb. 3rd), or did you order them last week? I ordered the first batch, and it is becoming so difficult to remain patient.

Ordered the first go-around on Feb 3rd.

But I had ordered the white when they went up earlier but yet those have not shipped. Odd.

then cancel it, and ill grab the copy and sell it to some moron that posts on AP and doesnt know the difference for $50.

calling it: afs got the alternate artwork pushed on them, and brand new made sure they released their version first... just sayin.

Ours will not have alternate cover out. The layout is very close to the CD layout.

Stoked! Still holding out for your version RJ.

hahaha amazing

Why isn't the bridge at least burning? I think if it was burning I would get it, and it would look really nice.

(And why is it a suspension bridge?)

it's the Brooklyn Bridge, so i guess the girl wanted to pick a local bridge or a famous bridge. even though Brand New is from Long Island, not Brooklyn or NYC. leave it to idiots to try and attach an actual bridge to a metaphorical one.

Ours will not have alternate cover out. The layout is very close to the CD layout.

So the releases will pretty much look the same, but yours will be 180 gram and in some slightly different colors?

The layout that we have and are waiting for approval on uses the same artwork but has it arranged differently.