None More Black apreesh thread

Loud About Loathing is a flawless EP. Glad NMB decided to get back together.

I couldn't agree more. They were awesome at the Fest 7. First time seeing them since they played the FAT tour with Against Me in 2003. The bass player is a sight to see. Hopefully they do a big tour whenever the new album comes out. So many bands skip St. Louis :(

Oh hey, we were your favorite band, and now we're back together, but we only play local shows, go fuck yourself.

in reality though, they could tour all the time, make no money and then go home from tour broker than they were before, then the band breaks up because they need to get jobs and pay down their debts.

I'll settle for a band that only plays local shows but still actually makes music. Some bands are worth travelling over.

Loud About Loathing is a flawless EP. Glad NMB decided to get back together.

I couldn't agree more. They were awesome at the Fest 7. First time seeing them since they played the FAT tour with Against Me in 2003. The bass player is a sight to see. Hopefully they do a big tour whenever the new album comes out. So many bands skip St. Louis :(

that fat tour was sweet. i saw that in florida at the tender age of 12.

their set at fest 7 was pretty fucking sweet too. they were playing at the same time as shook ones, and i decided i'd rather see shook ones, but then when they got out i walked over to the venue that nmb was playing and i only missed one song. i was so happy.