Give me your opinion on LP colors!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been known to do strange shit...

Here's a better idea though. Instead of a bloody wife-beater, a vellum-style cover covered in blood to wrap around the jacket. Maybe like an autopsy file. Mailorder exclusive or super-duper secret double probation exclusive...

Kinda like the Slayer "Psychopathy" 7" cover/sleeve.

I've been known to do strange shit...

Here's a better idea though. Instead of a bloody wife-beater, a vellum-style cover covered in blood to wrap around the jacket. Maybe like an autopsy file. Mailorder exclusive or super-duper secret double probation exlusive...

this

the wife beater would be way too much of a hassle all the way around.

I see what you're saying...the vellum would be better...it can just be "blood"-splattered and stamped on a corner w/ the Bitter Melody records logo...and hand-numbered of course.

And to not be too too expensive, make it a limited run like 25 or less. Vellum paper can get pricey. Especially when you have to cut it to size and possibly be left w/ unuseable pieces.

What comes to mind...to me...is the Ink & Dagger "Love Is Dead" 7" blood-splattered cover. Robby Redcheeks took printed acetates and used them as covers. He then stapled his arms 13 times and splattered the covers with his blood. I shit you not!

This is my copy I got from him:

[image]

[image]

Kinda gruesome...I know...

I see what you're saying...the vellum would be better...it can just be "blood"-splattered and stamped on a corner w/ the Bitter Melody records logo...and hand-numbered of course.

And to not be too too expensive, make it a limited run like 25 or less. Vellum paper can get pricey. Especially when you have to cut it to size and possibly be left w/ unuseable pieces.

What comes to mind...to me...is the Ink & Dagger "Love Is Dead" 7" blood-splattered cover. Robby Redcheeks took printed acetates and used them as covers. He then stapled his arms 13 times and splattered the covers with his blood. I shit you not!

This is my copy I got from him:

[image]

[image]

Kinda gruesome...I know...

I totally forgot about that record. i am pulling it out and listening to it right now. if by gruesome you mean AWESOME! love ya juan and thanks for the reminder.