Mastodon US Spring Tour/Vinyl Reissues

Guest obzen

I ordered this on RSD from mastodon web site. Just got an email today saying it has been back ordered and may not ship for another 30 days. May just cancl and order from relapse. Suckage.

ok... so I have a friend who was the show promoter for the show last night in Columbia, MO. I asked him to pick me up a copy if they had color copies left. He sent me a text late last night saying that they were already sold out of the color and only had black vinyl right now for CTS. The merch guy told him that they had ordered 300 copies but only received 50. Some guy apprently bought 10 copies a few nights back and cleared them out... so expect those to be on ebay soon I guess. Not sure if they will get shipped more down the line or not... if anyone further down the tour is able to score the color please let us know. this is driving me nuts.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw them in Memphis the other night and they didn't have any tour presses of cts which sorta sucked, but this tour was so solid. Baroness did great.

They did have one copy of Remission which I asked about and the merch guy said they wanted $50 for it, I asked why was it so much and apparently it is Brent's (guitar/vocals) personal copy and thats how much he was letting it go for.