Alkaline Trio - This Addiction PO Update

impact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine skips!!!! i say we bombard them w emails and demand them send us new ones!!!!

sike, my green does skip but i dont care album is dialed (aside from the first 3 or 4 songs). way better than the last one. went to my local hot topic yesterday.. they had a bunch but none w stickers on them.. wanted to open but i know the manager so i didnt.

so i recently got new headphones that have OPENED up my world to some of my classic rock records. such as good time...

on this album though i hear a slight BUZZ on a bunch of the songs...going to try to clean it with record cleaner and see if their is factory dust/dirt in there but it seems pretty random and pretty often on the album

Just picked up a copy on green vinyl at the show in Toronto. Just listened to side A and no noise/skipping.

I know there's a few others still looking for copies on green, so if you're at one of their upcoming shows, pick one up there. Will save you from buying on ebay.

This is funny as I went to the show in Seattle right when the vinyl came out and they told me they were sold out of their colored copies.

• 1 year later...