Just started to discover Knapsack

Download "Day Three of My New Life" from the eMusic and I must say its stellar. A friend who ran Scratch magazine told me I'd like these guys and it only took me like 2 years to listen to him. Anyways, I'm slow, I know it.

If you haven't heard of these guys and you like Mineral, Sunny Day Real Estate, or Samiam give a listen.

If you have heard of these guys feel free to make fun of me for being a slow-ass.

The last 2 Knapsack albums are very good. I could do without all the old stuff though. Silver Sweepstakes had a few decent songs, but the 7"s are weak for the most part. I was bored out of my mind every time I saw The Jealous Sound play live, but I do like the album and EP they put out. Too bad those Knapsack LPs are near-impossible to find anywhere. Even if you wanted to spend the $, they're just not out there. I'm sure they're sitting in $1 bins in crappy record stores all over the world though.