Awesome quotes!

Hey everyone! Post some fun quotes!

"I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation."

- Avril Lavigne

Go!

I gotta say she is pretty dead on. Both talentless hacks that couldnt play their instrument. Both hired guns. I just dont think you wanna go around bragging about that.

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Ahhhh!” Kerouac

also:

Steve Martin on watching a topless show in Vegas "... wow, look at that. There has to be like... fifteen tits up there"

Guest naytoid

“In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my bass playing abilities.” - Les Claypool.