Explosions in the Sky - Friday Night Lights 2xLP

kirbs84

i ordered on the 15th, about 15 mins after this post went up. still haven't gotten an email and the pending debit fell off my acct and my card hasn't been charged again since. that'd be pretty messed up if people who ordered after already got it.

Are you serious?? That's ridiculous man...If it fell off your debit account then that definitely indicates it didn't go through. Have you tried emailing Hip O?

I placed my order before there were any replies in this thread! I got an order confirmation email and everything. No shipping email. I called Hip-O. They told me they ran out of stock. When I mentioned people placing orders after me getting theirs, they didn't know how to explain it. Fucking shitty. Hip-O can suck a fat one.

"Dear Hip O Select Customer; Unfortunately, due to overwhelming demand and the limited nature of this item, Friday Night Lights Vinyl, is no longer available for sale and has been canceled from your order. Please be assured that your credit card has not been charged, as we only bill once an item has shipped.

Thank you again for your patronage. We would look forward to better serving you in the future.

Sincerely, Online Customer Support"

Anyone get more than one copy and wanna hook me up? :)

I'd gladly throw in a few extra bucks for your troubles, in addition to cost and shipping.