Alkaline Trio Nikes just listed on ebay

adambomb

Not to distract from the sale (best of luck, seriously), but these types of products are what's wrong with society.

What's so wrong about having a product that can bring satisfaction to sneaker head featuring a band they like?

i hope dan either a. saw these and is bidding on them or b. already owns them.

true story: i wasn't going to buy a pair of these because i think they're kind of ridiculous and the retail price was like $75+ when they came out. none of the stores near me carried them anyway, so i couldn't get them other than eBay and all the ones i saw there would go for like $120+. insane.

every time a pair was listed, though, i'd watch it. over the summer, there were 2 pairs that were going to end within like 30 minutes of each other. i put in a bid on the pair that was ending first and was the high bidder at $35. nobody sniped it last second either. the pair that ended 30 minutes later (same size as the pair i won) sold for $140 ppd. as much as i hate eBay, sometimes i fucking love it.