+/- about your day

- WTF my teeth feel weird again, because once again I am thinking about them.

- Being a hypocondriac

- Fucking have to work all weekend, so I have to miss the Italian Fest. up on the River.

+ Girl I know probably passed her Nclex test (nursing exam) today, so we are going out tomorrow. It's hopefully better then watching my friends do shrooms in a basement....

+in the process of moving out of my apartment so I can save $$ to move

+/-moving in w/ my parents

-no $$ for records, which means I'm missing out on The '59 sound, larry arms represses

-saving money has never been my specialty

-feeling prehistoric b/c I'm using a DISCMAN and listening to cd's at work 'cause I am sans iPod

-feeling prehistoric b/c I'm using a DISCMAN and listening to cd's at work 'cause I am sans iPod

My girlfriend's roommate had her iPod stolen last year, and resorted to carrying around her old Discman to listen to music on the train/bus. She would get so many strange looks that she eventually painted on the Discman's front in bright pink nail polish: "MY IPOD WAS STOLEN! :(" and would hold it up at the offending parties.

My girlfriend's roommate had her iPod stolen last year, and resorted to carrying around her old Discman to listen to music on the train/bus. She would get so many strange looks that she eventually painted on the Discman's front in bright pink nail polish: "MY IPOD WAS STOLEN! :(" and would hold it up at the offending parties.

haha, that's pretty good...yea mine got wet, it sucks pretty bad. my b-day's coming up though, so with any luck the 'rents will give me some $$ to get the 80g classic. (had the 30g before)

- My cat has been missing all day :(

+ Found her in my neighbor's basement window well.

- She was out there all day, and it stormed and poured down rain for a bit

+ She seems ok other then a bit dirty and her backs legs seem to be bothering her a bit.

- I searched for like an hour after work and was freaking and having panic attacks since I love my cat so much

- Was supposed to go out and met some chick, but the panic attacks are killing me, I even drove downtown and I thought I was going to black out walking to the bar so I turned around and went home.

+ My cat won't leave me alone now, which is nice since I missed her all day.

- Unable to make this upcoming weekend a full weekend in Orlando to coincide w/ the Alk3 show. My brother and I were going to stay for 4 days and hit the parks. He had some unexpected expenses and now can't afford it. :(

+ We'll still drive up for the show though

+ Got my tickets for Dark Knight for friday midday since I took the day off

- Work tomorrow...and it's going to be rough

- Anxiety has been horrid again, like as bad as it was when I first got it :(.

- My parents keep pressuring me to make a decision about school this fall.

- We did not sell the house I lived in last summer, now suddenly I am going to be moving back over there in like a month... is a little fast.

+ Stuff like this is why there is music to listen to.