+/- about your day

+ got most of my work done.

+ mexican food and beers for lunch

+ beeers in the fridge at work, no bosses at work today

+ About to crack open another bud and put superbad on the dvd player

- rainy and shitty day out

- probably no records today

- should probably chill out on drinkin at work. i have come home drunk 3 of the last 5 days. oh well.

advertising agency. the owner/boss has been out alot lately so we pretty much finish our work as fast as we can then dick around for the rest of the afternoon. our fridge has been stuffed with bud and bud light for the last few weeks since we pitched them for their business. fun times, i guess. it gets boring at times but drinking, bringing our dogs into the office and movies all help kill the down time. it has its ups and downs, and now we have been kinda slow lately therefore all the shenanigans have been happening alot over the last few weeks.

But lately i can work at home for a couple hours and get as much as i do during a whole day at the office, so if i dick around alot over the week i can make it all up in a few hours on saturday morning. i dont like working weekends but everyone is getting burned out at the office. so all the fun and games helps moral.

if that makes sense

- Gum still feels swollen, I pulled out the flashlight and looked at it in the mirror and it looks pretty normal so I don't know what to think of it.

- I hate being a hypochondriac

+ Cleaned my room up pretty good

- Was dusty, now my allergies are going crazy

+ Lazy ass Sunday and I love it

+ Music and video games all day!

- Post surgery neediness and medications.

+ Zero cuddle time.

- Hallucinating all kinds of shit when I am awake causing me to not sleep then accompanying awful dreams when I actually get to sleep.

- I am so frustrated with everything and apparently keep fucking things up that I really care about...

- Need to get to the post office to mail a record I sold on ebay last week, but no motivation to go.

- Swollen gum seems to have gone down a bit, but if it does not go away by Thursday off to the dentist I go I guess.

+ No work today

+ Hopefully some records in the mail

+ Probably go out and spend more cash I shouldn't.

+ Body seems use to the new meds now, they are not making me sick anymore, but they don't seem to have done much with the anxiety.