+/- about your day

++++++ had an incredible day yesterday. went to warped tour. started by getting drunk at 10 AM, cutting to the front of the line, seeing a friend from school, carried around the broadway calls sign for like 4 hours, got into a private acoustic broadway calls set in a tour bus (only 15 people in there), the people there sold my underage buddy beer all day, got asked to volunteer for catering, got backstage passes, ate for free, met mc chris again, got to watch against me! from on stage, crowd surfed a couple of times, and got into the last warped tour barbecue. let's say this about the barbecue, the Aggrolites playing reggae classics and some of their own stuff was PERFECT. everyone was drunk. just walking around, i saw couple of AM! guys, the vandals, fat mike, pat smear, aaron barrett, and tons of other people just hanging out, dancing, having a goddamn blast. it was incredible. everyone was so nice, and they had no problem giving us underage kids alcohol!! absolutely amazing night.

+gaslight/pbc show was AMAZING!

+++++++++++around the third or fourth to last song, a girl i had been eyeing to my left slowly made her way over to me and eventually started dancing with me!

--------i was just drunk enough to not find a way to make a move or get her name. she disappeared after the set but i saw her outside and we had a nice smile at each other

-i suck when it comes to girls

+ three days till im partying with Metallica BRING ME THE HORIZON

Jokes.

-xbox somewhere in Germany being repaired (hopefully)

+bought the new Valencia CF football shirt today

+going to play some Pro Evo at my friends later on

+3 days until I'm partying with partysmasher

+and metallica too, I guess, if I have to.

++++++ fuik yea, the girl I've bitched about so much broke up with her shitty ass boyfriend

+ I'm signing my lease on thursday

+ i discovered i have 2 more paychecks from my summer job, not just one. that's like bonus money

+/- I don't know why, but I took some codeine pills despite never doing that before

+ First day off in 2 weeks

- Half an hour into shift I got called in

- Customer called and asked me if we delivered to the next town which is a few miles away. I tell him no to which he tells me to fuck my fist.

I wasn't even supposed to be there today.

+ Ordered tickets for my dad and I to go watch the Pirates vs. Brewers Aug 31. Hopefully not against C.C.