+/- about your day

+ d4 tonight was awesome (i ended up wearing a polar bear club shirt)

+ got drunk at the show, they accepted my fake ID

+ made fun of people on the train home

- by myself

- threw up tonight/+ oh well, didn't feel liek shit afterwards

also i think i made a complete fool out of myself last night at many junctures...OH WELL

- I have a pain in my right temple everytime I open my mouth all the way, and it is annoying as hell.

- People piss me off, people say they are on their way over but never show and never answer their phone, then the next day expect me to go hang out at their house.

+ Slow day at work

- Internet is still fucked at home, TWC is being shitty too saying there is nothing wrong.

+ 2 days off starting tomorrow

- I was getting out of my car and my dog, who usually sits fine and waits for me to open the back door lept into the front seat and tried to get out my door as i was closing it. I tried to catch the door, but instead slammed 3 of my left hand's fingers in the door, one really badly.

- I tried to deal with the pain and pressure all day, then went to the hospital hoping they'd burn a hole in the nail to relieve pressure.

---- I spent 3 hours there.

- They didn't do anything but give me x-rays to tell me it wasn't broken.

- typing hurts like hell

- I fucking hate the hospital because it's so incompetent and painfully slow (coming from someone whose mother worked forever in the ER, so I know their side of the story). I'm pretty sure I could be shot and I'd try to find some other way to deal with it than go to the hospital.

+ My mother gave me some Tylenol with codeine for some reason.

+ My s/t Against Me! record is going for $136.50 with 1d 18h 37m left.

(+/-) DCFC - Transatlanticism is only at 21.49 but with similar time left to go.

+super fast new internet is fast!

+my long time friend in wow promised me he'd get his guild to get me a bear mount (I am sure someone knows what that means :D)

+ Packers are on tv tomorrow!

+/- they play the cowboys :/

+ I am confident they will win or at least give them a run for their money!

-this girl flaked out on me so far tonight

+ TWC finally agreed to replace my modem

- earliest it will happen it Thursday at 8 - 10 am :(

+ Going out to Belgrades in Barberton for dinner, and their chicken is fantastic

- My top 4 front teeth feels weird, like they have shifted and want to fall out even though they are not lose. It is freaking me out even though I've been to the dentist like 10 time in the last 6 months and there is nothing wrong with my mouth.

+ Lazy Sunday

++++++The Mars Volta were awesome last night

++++++ Went to another awesome show tonight

++++++Everyone Out were awesome

++++++So were Gray Area

+++++++++++++++THE BOUNCING SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!

---------I thought I broke my nose tonight. I got kicked in the face by a crowd surfer during Gray Area's set and there was hella blood and they made me sit backstage with ice and a towel on my face.

+Nose isn't broken but

- My face hurts

+/- Will be waking up with a black eye. Will either look badass or like a battered girlfriend.

++++Going home to visit the family for a week. No work, no school.

++++++So were Gray Area

---------I thought I broke my nose tonight. I got kicked in the face by a crowd surfer during Gray Area's set and there was hella blood and they made me sit backstage with ice and a towel on my face.

+Nose isn't broken but

- My face hurts

+/- Will be waking up with a black eye. Will either look badass or like a battered girlfriend.

pics or it didn't happen

++++++So were Gray Area

+Nose isn't broken but

- My face hurts

pics or it didn't happen

[image]

Not like you can tell because Mac Photobooth isn't really the best quality. It's going to look worse tomorrow. Also I hate this because I look like hell from being in the sweaty gross pit and my make-up's off.

pics or it didn't happen

[image]

Not like you can tell because Mac Photobooth isn't really the best quality. It's going to look worse tomorrow. Also I hate this because I look like hell from being in the sweaty gross pit and my make-up's off.

your face is def. a little swollen, and it will probs bruise by morning, but seriously, your hella cute w/o the makeup...