+/- about your day

Guest xsteponmex
+i now have the night to myself to take a bubble bath

pics or it didn't happen

k what record should i bring in with me to cover my girl parts ?lolz

Guest xsteponmex

k what record should i bring in with me to cover my girl parts ?lolz

i don't know, i'd need to see a list of what you've got.

you know what? fuck that dude. i think you and i should have OUR first date tonight. we can talk about rekkidz and stuff...

maybe i'll do that tonight because i have it all written in a notebook but i have to type it up into recordnerd or something.

andyeah i'm pretty annoyed and now don't want to go on any date with him just stick to seeing him at shows. ha

sooo...

do you kiss on the first date?

sooo...

do you kiss on the first date?

you know what, normally i don't. if the moment is right, though, i'm not against it. but i'm a sucker for meaning behind a kiss if it's a girl i'm dating. anybody can go to a bar and mess around with some drunk chick. that's not really my thing.

i guess what i'm trying to say is, it all depends on where this is going... ;)

+ had hockey tonight

+ and there's nothing more relaxing than having a few beers after an intense skate

+ my old roommate's away message:

im starting a new movement, a new youth culture. BANALISM! your gonna get fucked over in the end, so just dont care about stuff so much. bad presedent. who cares. war? non issue. take plasure in the small stuff: movies, video games, beer. dont try to hard or sacrafice too much please, or do, i dont care. oh ya, and if you feel like it, we are gonna march to chicago for a thing. stand around in the park, drink some beer. if we get thrown in prison, well, i guess ill just call my mom

+ got me secret santa gift out today

+/- I just found 20 dollar bill on my back porch next to one of our lounge chairs... but also found a beaded necklace and pack of gum... Me nor my lady have been on the back porch the last few days and neither of us notice a missing 20 dollar bill. where the fuck did this shit come from?

- have to go to a going away party for one of my neighbors. she was awesome and took care of my dog when i was away and she gave me 2 big screen tvs. good lady.

+ Work Xmas party tonight at a fancy hotel... Open Bar and free taxi service to take us home. Im gonna get so drunk that i get fired. im excited.

- shitty weather, rainy and dark.

- It's snowing out. The roads are horrible since the city wants to save money on salt, so it took me 20 mins to get to work when it normally takes about 5.

- My car is horrid in the snow, my snobootz (chain alternatives) better get here soon.

- It's busy as hell at work.

- I have not eaten anything today, I could not make it to my parnets from the roads being bad. I probably could have gone the really long way but I decided to come into work early.

- My stomach is still fucked up.

+ Looks nice out with the snow and stuff though.

+had a pretty awesome first date last night (even though the girl "went to bed early" cause she was sick...)

+ called the SIU basketball game today on the interwebz' version of the radio

- we lost

+went to the Rec. Center and played basketball for like 3 hours

- hurt my foot

+ talked to this girl who i haven't seen in forever and it was nice to catch up

- found out her boyfriend treats her like shit but she can't break up with him cause every time she tries he cries (which is pretty funny if you know the guy, cause he's a HUGE asshole, but sad if you know the girl cause she's really cool)

Guest xsteponmex
+had a pretty awesome first date last night (even though the girl "went to bed early" cause she was sick...)

+ called the SIU basketball game today on the interwebz' version of the radio

- we lost

+went to the Rec. Center and played basketball for like 3 hours

- hurt my foot

+ talked to this girl who i haven't seen in forever and it was nice to catch up

- found out her boyfriend treats her like shit but she can't break up with him cause every time she tries he cries (which is pretty funny if you know the guy, cause he's a HUGE asshole, but sad if you know the girl cause she's really cool)

hahaha boys don't cry.

+ stayed up real late talking to this AWESOME girl

+ get to sleep in tomorrow

- soooo sore

+ have a take home final due wednesday that a bunch of people are getting together to work on tomorrow

+ talked with a really high up academic advisor and i'll probably be able to graduate on time now!

- have a final on monday i'm not really ready for, and i need to do well on it