+/- about your day

Guest genericinsight

+ good breakfast/good coffee/good hangs in Philly

+ love food

+ good news

- shitty weather

- hate this place

+ decided I'm moving

- / + radio show on indefinite hiatus.... don't want to do it but I can't devote time to it right now

+ if my loan goes through...which i believe it should...i should be going back to school in the spring. I'm pretty psyched.

+ good day with my girlfriend

+ cold weather

+ told my mom about two things i would like for christmas, and most likely she'll get them.

I'm pretty happy about today.

--My bank screwed up and double charged me for my cable bill, which put me into major overdrawn status

+They credited my account

--Other transactions that hadn't cleared yet got counted as NSF

--------Gonna have to spend an hour and a half on the phone getting this straightened out

+++++++Found out I'm getting a $500 bonus on my next check (don't know for what though, my district manager said it's a surprise)

+ My week ends this afternoon.

+ No more Fridays until January 16th!

+ Finishing up Christmas shopping tomorrow (Except for Bottle Rocket on Bu-Ray, which is out Tuesday).

+ Beer and chillin' in my near future.

- Target didn't have The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray other than in stupid mask shaped packaging.

+ Should have my co-op records early next week!

-got into a screaming match with one of my room mates last night.

+ the other two had my side, turns out she doesnt even really pay her rent. heres hoping we kick her out and i get her room!

+/- decided to clean the shit out of the living room (aka my room) and the kitchen today. almost done with the kitchen, just waiting for the floor to dry and then organizing shit.

-probably wont get to go see owen tomorrow in western mass

+ day off of work

- Had to get up early and spend my morning in court with my gf

+ We got all her tickets dismissed

+ Publix sub for lunch

- rainy and shitty out

+ going to St. Augustine tonight for a friends art portfolio presentation then over to a bar to watch Dear Landlords and off with their heads!!!!

- i think this will be my 1st show with out drinking

- went and paid for new glasses to replace the ones i lost last weeekend... $245.00. But i did give them a sob story and they gave me 20% off. so at least i am not paying $304.00

+/- I just applied for a part time art gallery assistant job in Ardmore. I reaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy hope I get it.

+ Made a decent amount of money on ebay for my Brand New record

- Have to use it for bills

+ Project for class is going awesome.

+ Almost done with this semester and break will be upon me.

--------- Finals

+ Ted Leo this weekend

----Ugh...I also noticed this today. Because of all the stress related to money and finals, my skin's broken out really bad. Once I get tips on Friday I can buy my skin care products again. Stopping my skin care regimen didn't help either. It's shitty having to choose between eating or keeping acne away...well it's not a hard choice to make but still. But I hate looking in the mirror and seeing zits on my face.