+/- about your day

Guest kissthesharks

+ Fuck I love working at Hot Topic! Take away my street cred, I don't care anymore.

- I feel weird talking to the scene girl customers. I feel like Chris Hansen is going to pop out from behind the clearance rack.

- had to call my gf's aunt and uninvite her from staying at my house on xmas eve because i had plans. She was not stoked, and now i feel weird.

- lost out on a white whale today... jumped out of my price range.

- house needs to be cleaned and i dont want to

- this week at work is gonna be a tough one.

Guest eriathomas

- I stopped taking my anxiety medicine since school is done, just to see how I do without it, and while I feel ok anixety wise it gives me horrible headaches and makes me dizzy.

- My lymph node seems to be swollen again, I don't think the antibiotics cleared up everything.

+ I'm digging Magna Carta 2 more then I thought I would.

+ Going to finish my Christmas shopping this week.

Guest markovianprocess
- no new season of FOTC

Aw man! I've been playing their latest album a lot. It's really underrated.

+ I got to correct a really stuck up customer today. It felt good.

+ I came home and played MaBoShi, Super Mario Bros 3 and the Bit.Trip games on the Wii. I really love Wiiware/Virtual Console. It reminds me of a time when games were actually fun rather than just a wankfest for the eyes.

- IPOD IS MISSING!!!!! thought i left it on my desk and its not here. i went home at lunch to check my house and found nothing.... also checked my car, laptop bag, and everywhere at work and its nowhere to be found.

Mother fucker i am sooo pissed! i think the cleaning guy swiped it. wouldnt be the first time since he seems to steal a lot of shit!

+ my copy of brother's blood is out for delivery!

+ venison summer sausage is the bomb

+ i might be getting hella financial aid this semester due to a clerical error :x

- i'm 99% sure i'm going to wind up with a D in one of my classes bc i never go

+/- that dexter finale still has me reeling!

overall, pretty sick day so far :)

Guest eriathomas

- I keep getting weird dizzy spells were I get really hot, dizzy and really nauseous. They last about an hour and really take my strength away. I've gotten one a day now for the last 3 days, and can't figure out what they are. I don't know if it has to do with my anxiety or the lack of my anxiety medicine, but I think I need to get checked out.

- Part I'm at in Magna Carta 2 is pissing me off, it's 2 big boss battles in a row with no save points between. The first boss is easy, and the second kicks my ass. It just sucks because it's like 20 minutes between them so I have to keep wasting my time doing it over and over.

+ Only another day of work, then a few days off.

- Home computer is friend...got a virus/spyware shitstorm that I couldn't remove. Had to take to PC Professor place. Hopefully they can fix it.

- Been working 6-day weeks for the past month. This week is the last one.

+ At least I have my work laptop to keep me connected

+ Shirts and Destroy mystery tube arrived...great haul!

+ I'a m very drink. Two dollarrr pintt nigh at bar. While it'ss a sporsb ar and no normally my scene cheapp dead guy aless and hop devils make me happy.

+ the buddy i wnet wih is getting laid. He will get a nice dickk in his butt unleesss he's not a botttom anhymoree. Regardlewsss he;s stokeed and I'msooked for him.

-Shoujldd have talkeed to cute beardo guys. Iw asn't drunk enough to do so. And then they left. table full of cuteee bgeardy bike messengers. which means I get no wang tongiight. And I only wanttt wang to forget abouttt the lovee of my lifeee is outt travelling to find himselef. Whoopsss.

+ Butttt I have moree beerr heree in my apartment and dosn n's need to work tomorrow. Drinking till I pass out. WOOO.

+++Got a 2x4 Expedit as-is for $50. If you live near Tampa, they had three more at that price.

Damn, that is tempting, but I don't...have...the...room...

+ Got my grades for this semester today...solid B average works for me! Looking forward to more EE classes (electronics I, circuits II, electromagnetics, circuits lab I) next semester. 8-)

+1 to Tanukichu for havngg the bestd runk pssts.

i like how drankin' is on the menu for the board tonight!

+i'm sufficiently tanked. my best fran from my hometown came in tonight and we got crunk at this british pub. where they played ODB. then MGMT. idk someone on the staff had some musical A.D.D.

-one of our mutual friends was being a bitch so i had to bounce.

+don't really care because i'm pretty drunk!

gonna carry this party into the night. have a good one y'all!

Guest eriathomas

+ Payday

- I feel like shit, so I won't be depositing my check today.

- Most of this check is already spent. I have to winterize my car, pay some bills, and finish Christmas shopping.

- I need to go back to the doctor to make sure the antibiotics worked, since it feels like my lymph node is still a bit swollen, but I'm liking my doctor less each visit.

+ No work, so I can lay in bed all day until this cold or whatever passing.

+ I did pretty goo my first semester back to school, I got an A and a B.