+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+/- Pain in lung around feels a bit better today, but it's been sort of coming and going anyway. I'm seriously freaked the fuck out, since like the idiot I am, looked up stuff on it online and it's all like cancer or nothing. I'm kind of scared to go to the doctor too. I'll probably call them on Monday before I give myself an ulcer too.

- My "weekend" is over, back to the old shitty job.

+ Real weekend, hopefully hanging out will take my mind off my mind.

+/- OMG I GOT A .25 RAISE!!!!!!!!!! fuck this job

Guest errolwest
--------------------------- Came to Chicago for Cap'n Jazz tomorrow, LEFT MY FUCKING TICKETS AT HOME IN NY. I AM AN IDIOT. Now, I'm trying to find 2 tickets before tomorrow. Shit.

shit dude! thats the biggest bummer. id be fucking crushed. i hope you figure something out man!

--------------------------- Came to Chicago for Cap'n Jazz tomorrow, LEFT MY FUCKING TICKETS AT HOME IN NY. I AM AN IDIOT. Now, I'm trying to find 2 tickets before tomorrow. Shit.

shit dude! thats the biggest bummer. id be fucking crushed. i hope you figure something out man!

BIG + I got my tickets overnight express mailed to me here. Got them this morning. Crisis averted!

Guest eriathomas

- Hot and humid again. I wish the damn weather would make it's mind, because it's fucking with my sinuses.

+/- Lung feels better, still kind of coming and going. I think I'll call the doctor tomorrow, just to be safe.

- Work is probably going to be lame again tonight. It seems like only idiots call when it's hot out.

+ my sister gets married on saturday!

- we're really close and i'm gonna really miss her when she moves out. even though she's moving literally a mile down the road, she's not the kind of person who visits a lot.

+ 4 day work week, then a 3 day work week next week!

+ one of my best friends is flying in from texas on friday with my godson (whom i haven't met yet) for the wedding, and is staying til tuesday!

- this week is going to be ridiculously busy

Guest markovianprocess

+ Off work on Wednesday and Friday

+ My dissertation might be getting published

+ Going to do my Masters degree at my first choice university/course

+ I've got some free time tonight to play MW2 online

Guest eriathomas

- Still freaking out about stuff.

- I always forget my damn doctor's lunch break is 1-2:30. Such an odd time.

+ Listening to some tracks from the new Wild Orchid Children album. Maratha Washington Goes to War is such a good fucking tune.

Guest errolwest

BIG + I got my tickets overnight express mailed to me here. Got them this morning. Crisis averted!

stoked to hear that! i saw them sunday, mind blowingly awesome. fuck.

also, ----------since i couldnt get a hotel, and we were stasying at a yogibear themed camp ground, we had to drive back into chicago for the cap'n jazz show. in that time our tents were stolen, along with our sleeping bags, pillows and tooth brushes ect ect.

Guest eriathomas

+ My copy of the new Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin shipped today. Listening to the digital dl now.

- Almost bit through my lip. Somehow the corn on the cob I was eating slipped out of my mouth as I bit it, and my k9 when into my lip pretty damn deep.

- Phone at my doctor has been busy for 15 mins now.

+ Finally got through to the doctor after 45 mins, going in in 45 mins. Hopefully nothing to freak out about.

Guest eriathomas

- Need to get a chest x-ray and ultrasound of my heart. The EKG showed that I might possibly have a slightly enlarged heart. Fuck this shit. I wouldn't be suprised if my insurance goes up a ton with all these damn tests I've had lately.

--- I'm seriously freaking out about this, which is probably not good.

+ tomorrow is looking to be a pretty solid day. I work the second shift so Im hoping it's quiet and I don't have a lot of prescriptions to fill. After work I am going to my parents home to collect a bunch of packages and my new phone. I will then come home, open up all this awesome stuff and play with said new phone while listening to new records and drinking cold beers. Day of on Thursday.

+ today is friday for me and i don't have to go back to work til wednesday!

+ my best friend will be here tomorrow!

+++++++ my sister's wedding is saturday!!

+ i'm getting my new bike on sunday and my friend got me an even bigger discount on it than i had originally planned on!

- i just found a band worse than brokencyde.

+ homemade vanilla chai milkshakes

- finally got sick of MM: Pneuma not arriving in the mail and checked my order status

-- Realized I was SUPER awesome and forgot to add my apartment number to the shipping address

--- checked main office to see if they had it (it was shipped the 6th, they should), they didn't have it

-/+ emailed CYLS to see if it was returned to them, hoping I can figure out where it is bleh...

Guest eriathomas

- Sick of being an hypochondriac.

- Working the next 12 or 13 days, forget which day I finally get off.

+ Should be a good paycheck though.

- Need to get a chest x-ray and ultrasound of my heart. The EKG showed that I might possibly have a slightly enlarged heart. Fuck this shit. I wouldn't be suprised if my insurance goes up a ton with all these damn tests I've had lately.

--- I'm seriously freaking out about this, which is probably not good.

this sounds serious. i hope everything turns out to be ok. good luck