+/- about your day

+ the sky was nice. looked like it was going to rain. but it was real pretty

+ listened to lots of records today

+ feeling a lotttt better about myself..

- unsure if i can make something up to hang out with people tomorrow

- Found out today that I am being sent to Cleveland at the end of the month for training...and to freeze my ass off

Woah, when?? We'll have to hang out!

I'm going for three days of training...arrive the evening of the 21st and fly out 24th...

I'd love to make it to the RNR Hall of Fame...but my training classes run until 5pm or so...maybe Wednesday as I read that they're open til 9:30pm.

As it gets closer to the dates let's see if we can make plans to meet up.

Woah, when?? We'll have to hang out!

I'm going for three days of training...arrive the evening of the 21st and fly out 24th...

I'd love to make it to the RNR Hall of Fame...but my training classes run until 5pm or so...maybe Wednesday as I read that they're open til 9:30pm.

Dang, unfortunately there's no good shows during that time period that I can find. But we can definitely hang out nonetheless! The HOF is cool to see once, for sure, and I actually might be able to get you in for free there (I think someone at work has a contact over there).

Dang, unfortunately there's no good shows during that time period that I can find. But we can definitely hang out nonetheless! The HOF is cool to see once, for sure, and I actually might be able to get you in for free there (I think someone at work has a contact over there).

Sounds awesome dude. I'll drop you a line as it gets closer and we can coordinate. I was trying to fly in early on that Monday to spend the afternoon to hit the HOF and whatnot but no can do. So that leaves me pretty much with the Wednesday after class to go there. But even so...we can still hang any of the days I am there.

- They are replacing the carpet in the floor above us at work and we are in a 100+ year old building so all this 100+ year old dust is floating around our offices.

- They are starting to work above my office and i cant hear shit but pounding. It is so loud im about to jump out my window.

- Ate lunch but for some odd reason my fat ass is still hungry

- Trying to be healthier this year is kinda tough

- Ebay item i was watching sky rocketed this morning

+ My sister sent my xmas record to work today so that was a surprise.

+ Those said records came from VC - but she bought them off ebay.

+ Its friday with a little over 3 hours left.

Guest scriptedrain
++++++++Bought a Transatlanticism

That is awesome, I'm glad to hear it. The album was meant to be heard on vinyl, plain and simple.

Guest scriptedrain

+/- Haven't bought a record in a month

There's no plus to that. That's a HUGE FUCKING NEGATIVE!

I'm kind of in that situation too, but it's because of one huge positive: Saving money for future records!

- thought I was done with all my bills but realized I still had my phone bill and credit card bill so now I'm broke.

- Missed the Scott Kelly show because of my lack of funds.

-Got sick the day after Christmas and still dealing with it.

- stayed home on another Friday night because I am sick.

+ Played a lot more Hitman:Blood Money because I am home sick.

+ Got In Rainbows on vinyl and I think it fucking rocks.

+ Going out tomorrow no matter how I feel or how much money I have.

Mega- Will be how feel on Sunday for going out when Im sick and for spending what little money I have.