+/- about your day

- I'm about to spend midnight alone, driving home from work.

Jordan...for what it's worth...happy new year bud...I hope that you have a rawkin' 2008...in the grand scope of things, driving home from work at midnight ain't that biggie...it's the people that care for you that are important...no matter what time of day it is...

- I'm about to spend midnight alone, driving home from work.

Jordan...for what it's worth...happy new year bud...I hope that you have a rawkin' 2008...in the grand scope of things, driving home from work at midnight ain't that biggie...it's the people that care for you that are important...no matter what time of day it is...

Thanks a lot dude! I'm home now, and I'm about to play Rock Band with a good friend. I was just bummed because I had to stay late and couldn't hang with friends for New Year.

+ Work was slow as hell today

+/- The fireworks the city set off broke one of the skylights at work, was funny and confusing

- My lung area feels weird, it feels like I've had a really bad cough for a few days- like that weird "raw" feeling, but I have not really been coughing. I wonder if I just have congestion, or maybe I'm crazy, or maybe I'm dying. Oh well, if it does not go away by wed or thurs I guess I'll go to the doctor.

-I've been having a rough time the last week or so.

-Anxiety attacks are horrible. they seriously can ruin everything.

+i'm drunk

-I'm not passed out in a gutter like I had hoped I would be.

+Dodgeball is such a great movie.

+tomorrow is a paid day off, fuck yeah!

+At the moment I'm in a positive mood. Let's hope that it sticks around

+after this next month the only debt that I'll be in is student loans which is a HUGE plus over were I was at this time last year.

+have to pay less bills means more money towards records which makes me happy.

+ got about 40 minutes in for driving (counting towards the 60 hours total that i need!)

+ my mom made some really good potato stuff with cheese and other poop init. a breakfast-y type of food i'd say

+ made good plans for tomorrow

+/- trying to figure out a way to make these plans work

- Most boring day ever at work

- Tired even though im drinking coffee as i write.

- Found some good records but have no money to blow

- my office is moving locations to downtown which is just across the river but parking is going to be a bitch and it adds time to my drive

--- So Tired and bored!!!

+ think i have all my medical bills paid for 2007 (crossing my fingers)

+ Woke up to freezing Temps. it was in the high 20s this morning and is supposed to get down to 16 tonight. however it will be back in the 70s by sunday/monday.

+ Only 2 more days of work until the weekend.

+ Snow looks nice

+ Slow day at work

- I like half passed out at work today, first time in a ling time. I only blacked out, didn't full lose conscientiousness.

- Had to leave my car there, and since it's downtown, I hope it does not get broken into overnight.

- The weird feeling in my chest is, well weird, I can't tell if it is a pulled muscle or internal, but it is annoying. I'll call the doctor tomorrow incase it is internal and something bad, but lets hope it is not.

- My body seems to hate me lately, with this anxiety, and all these other health problems I have :(.

- Spent the day working in Miami

- Found out today that I am being sent to Cleveland at the end of the month for training...and to freeze my ass off

- Just watched 'Resident Evil: Extinction'...I wasn't expecting a great cinematic feat but damn...what a turd of a movie

- It's fuckin' cold down here

+ It's fuckin' cold down here...nice change from the usual hot and humid

+ Still reading John Joseph's book and it's fuckin' good...

+ Had hot wings and pink lemonade for dinner...and it was fabulous!

- took all morning trying to find the Department of licensing just so I can get my drivers license.

- had to wait over an hour at the Department.

- work was boring.

- There is supposedly a killer on the loose in Seattle.

+ The girl I have a major crush on invited me out for drinks.

+ I actually have money after the hollidays for said drinks.

+ The killer hasnt come to my door.

- The owner of my company i work for gave me the feeling i was getting fired at the end of the day yesterday

- Had to wait from 9am until 6:15pm to finally track him down and straight up ask if i was getting canned

- Felt like i was going to puke all day long

- Still missing some records that were mailed

- Broker than usual

- GF has to work this weekend

+ Im not getting fired, Which is good since i did nothing wrong and the job market is in the shitter

+ Its cold in FL, got into the teens last night and today

+ Turned the heat on tonight so i wont freeze like last night

+ Sure am glad i dont have to get a new job!!!

+ Buddy gave me some sweet pills for free.

+ Tomorrow's friday and i plan to watch all the episodes i bought from itunes today (if im slow)