+/- about your day

+ Made it to the Doctor

- Had to wait 3 hours there

+ Pain in my chest is most likely just an infection/influmation. They gave me some pills to take, and said if it does not get better in 2-3 go back.

- Chest still feels weird.

- I'm feel like I'm dying with this mess of health problems the last few months and it's sort of freaking me out.

+ just made a sweet chocolate milkshake for breakfast

- my pipettes LP seems to have pretty mediocre sound quality. and if you're going to be "clever" and put the sound of a needle dropping on a record before a song, it's fine on a cd but sounds ludicrous on an actual record.

Guest falloutcollapse

+Last night I woke up at 3AM because I couldn't sleep, so I listened to the new Defiance Ohio like 10 times. It was awesome.

- my allergies are going crazy today and I can't stop sneezing so hard my limbs hurt

+ did some extra stuff at work tonight, so I don't have to come in tomorrow for a 2 hour shift

- am really hungry

+/- might go to Mickey D's after work

+ got my Death Cab For Cutie "Transatlanticism" in the mail

+/- it is a German pressing of it

+ Final beat Persona 3, man the last 3-4 days of grinding the characters I did not normally use was worthless.

+ Time to start Odin Sphere, which seems really weird from my few minutes of play.

- My head is totally fucked today, I'm so out of it, I feel like a zombie.

- My chest still feels weird, but not as weird, so I may not have to fill my xanax prescription yet (which is good I guess).

Guest falloutcollapse

+I got that XBOX360 Wireless Extender

-I can't figure out how to sync media center with it

+I also got Heima, I'm so stoked to watch it later.

Guest falloutcollapse

-I can't figure out how to sync media center with it

Their media center syncing sucks dude. I tried everything in their customer service line and it still didn't work for me.

Shitty. Did you figure out how to stream things or no?

- last day of winter break

+ ordered a few things off of ebay today

- the house across the street got broken into or something. happened to our house during the summer and it sucks. lame

+ took 1/2 an adderall yesterday and got a shit ton of things done.

it helped my list out a ton. Took about 300+ photos, uploaded said photos and added the links to my list, updated pressing info, then alphabetized my record collection... even found some records not on my list.

I Also took all my x-mas decorations down, hauled the tree to the dump, cleaned my house, watched a movie, organized my closet and ran some errands.

Those little pills are crazy

+ Bought NOFX - punk in drublic LP for 6.99

+ New coffee place near my house opened and has rather good coffee

- Still have 1/2 my list that needs photos, pressing info

- work tomorrow

- GF is going back to school tomorrow after a few year break and im sure our time together will be limited

- Sabres played like horseshit and lost thier 6th in a row. Way to go, last year's Pres Trophy winners

+ got back my old hockey helmet from high school. We needed blue ones, and when I graduated, I lent mine to a friend. I'm going to buy a visor for it so I can switch from that and a full cage depending on the rink rules or anticipated competitiveness [don't want to risk an eye playing with people I don't know].

+ I'm expecting a biiiiig week for the mail.

+ took 1/2 an adderall yesterday and got a shit ton of things done.

it helped my list out a ton. Took about 300+ photos, uploaded said photos and added the links to my list, updated pressing info, then alphabetized my record collection... even found some records not on my list.

I Also took all my x-mas decorations down, hauled the tree to the dump, cleaned my house, watched a movie, organized my closet and ran some errands.

Those little pills are crazy

+ Bought NOFX - punk in drublic LP for 6.99

+ New coffee place near my house opened and has rather good coffee

- Still have 1/2 my list that needs photos, pressing info

- work tomorrow

- GF is going back to school tomorrow after a few year break and im sure our time together will be limited

Where did you find that NOFX LP?!